Razer DeathAdder 3500 Gaming Mouse

Did my part to move the Woot Off along. Now bring on the Blinged Out Chalice!

Yes, they have better response times than wireless nice and are lighter because they don’t need batteries. Also you never have to worry about the batteries running low if you’re using your mouse to play games for extended periods of time. I bought one of these ~3 years ago and absolutely love it. I’m buying this one as a spare.

awesome. now i can go to bed.
bag of crap.

More “gaming” mice?
Wake me up when I can get my roomba, pet friendly versions preferable.

…Just sayin’.

I’ve had several Razers from woot, and I just leapt on this one, as all of my others are currently dead. One developed a cable short right near the mouse itself, one in the USB connector, and my previous DeathAdder 3500 worked absolutely fine until one of our kittens filled the cable with tiny kitten tooth-holes. I was hoping that there would be a $19.99 Razer mouse in this wootoff.

Now I can go to sleep, secure in the knowledge that, while I’ll undoubtedly miss the Bag O’ Carps, at least I will have filled my other big priority.

I hate this mouse… even though I still use it. I’ve been waiting for a deal on another decent mouse that is reasonably cheap on Woot. It’s a pretty good mouse, but something about the right button doesn’t work well for me. Either it’s too soft or the position that is comfortable for me to hold the mouse makes me frequently right click on accident. I’ve searched around and it seems I’m not the only one with this problem and this is the first time I’ve had the issue on any mouse I’ve used. I think the shape could be redesigned just a little to fix the problem.

Batteries annoy me

The bar is borked, went to buy one, got a 503, and now it won’t let me buy. Guess it sold out :confused:

Right when I loaded the page and login to get one it got sold out.

he wasn’t… just being a noob as usual lol

Has anyone had their status changed to shipped yet?

Whew, doggies. You’re gonna have to be a mite more patient than that. We just finished a Woot-off!

If you look back at your order confirmation, you’ll see that it says it can take up to 5-business days (not counting the day of the sale) for the item to leave our warehouse. Often it’s faster than that but the woot-off can throw a hitch into things and slow it down.

So settle back and relax. A staff member will post a Shipping Update in this thread when all the orders have left the building. You’ll receive your tracking number the next day generally.

Ordered on the 9th, it has been 5 business days, still nothing?