Was expecting Razer Morays… :confused:

Product Website

Amazon

Previous Woot

froogled

video

review at squidoo

unpacking video

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Deathadder 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Razer Deathadder 3G Infrared Gaming Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Not $10 Laser mouse—do not want!

This might have sold more at retail if they had named it the Death=Adder Gaming Mouse.

Man, was hoping for this to be wireless…

I have this mouse and it’s absolutely fantastic. Extremely comfortable and no tracking issues. Love the lighting too.

Been waiting for those to come back again for a very long time!

I would like to see a digital camera, a power strip, or an eMachines computer with no monitor. Are these things sold on “Woot.com”?

Of course, right after I went and spent 5 times more on an matching Alienware Tactx mouse.

Hail the mouse, it is legendary… :\

Replacing my old Salmosa…

and it’s gonna be a slow one…

speaking of products which everyone has and no one needs another one of…

Box of Cookies! Sansa Clip! Cookies! Clip! Cookies! Clip!

Or another desktop computer would work too, just not e-Machines.

What the heck is a “3G” mouse, anyway? does it mean that it’s slow and doesn’t operate at 4G speeds?

I’ve owned this mouse. It is fantastic for gaming or photo editing, or anyone who likes a sensitivity adjustable mouse, however it is important to note that this model is the old Death Adder. Razer now makes it with 3500 dpi which is higher sensitivity than this one with 1800 dpi

Would love one of these…but i’m wary about getting a refurbished mouse and i already have a salmosa

Quality Mouse, Quality Price, Quality Woot. Now I can go to sleep and soothe the crying children.

This would make a great accoutrement to anyones computer ensamble.

Sigh… If I had the money I’d possibly consider. However, My Salmosa is doing me well until I find a decent wireless setup.

netbooknetbooknetbooknetbooknetbookiPhone2netbooknetbooknetbooknetbook