Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse

yes, it has two buttons on each side - it is like one piece though with two clickable areas.

that’s a lie bro. the drivers are fine on vista and xp

Thought these felt weird when I was looking for a gaming mouse. Like others have said, these things sit low. But I guess you get use to it. It was this or a Logitech for me, but for the price this isn’t bad.

These mice seem to be hit or miss. They do take some getting used to, but once you do, they fit your hand quite nicely. However, mine occasionally doesn’t want to track properly. I find that picking it up and hitting it against the mouse pad usually clears that up. :wink:

All in all, if you’re thinking about getting a gaming mouse, and don’t want to shell out for one of the expensive ones, give this one a try. It’s about the price of a normal mouse here.

My hubby has one of the Razer mice. They work well, the roller button works smoothly and is excellent for game play. If you need a cheapie mouse that really works well, pick these up.

anyone love the product description as much as I did- best one i’ve read this year

I would be tempted… But I have my beloved Habu. which works like a Razer mouse (the insides are made by razer) and the outside feels good (its a Microsoft mouse). other wise I might get one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have this with the red lights.
It’s fantastic, I can’t speak highly enough for it’s performance.

got a green one need a backup for my logitech g7

sweet buy, if it came in blue. i have the copperhead 2000 dpi and the diamondback 1600 dpi. both are great. if it’s here in the morning i will have to pick one up for my brother who likes green.

is that diamondback or copperhead??

Husband was saying tonight that he might have to put me on a Woot Allowance (don’t know how he’s going to do that when I have my own bank account), but we are safe from that argument for one more night. Don’t need anymore mice.

diamondback

I have this mouse!
my friend [who bought it for around $80] gave it to me because he said it was wayyy too sensitive for gaming.
but you can change that.

it’s awesome.

I bought this mouse last time, blue. It is a very good mouse. The buttons are as follows:
Standard Right and Left
Clickable Scroll Wheel
2 Left Side Buttons
2 Right Side Buttons

I have not programmed all of the buttons, but a true gamer would know what to do with them.

I should also note that it illuminates the room. It’s not so bright that it bothers you at night, more like a night-lite. Kinda helps me see my way to my bed.

I have the Diamondback 2G (I think it is 2G, it’s the Salamander Red) from a previous Woot and I am disappointed by it.

I have no idea if it is because it’s has been badly respiffied or if it’s because I’m using it under Linux, but performance and resolution is not great at all, plus I cannot use it on a wood surface which is perfectly fine when used with my 5 years old Microsoft optical mouse… disappointing !

Hopefully the third gen is better !

(yes, I like to use my Microsoft mouse under Linux :D)

O_o I leave my mouse at 2000dpi for normal stuff as well as gaming. I haven’t met a mouse that was too sensitive lol

EL OH EL, figures… I bought a new mouse last week. The Cyber Snipa Stinger just to try it (3200dpi, laser, etc…) and I’m kind of glad I did. I have a regular Diamondback that I got from CC for $20 and love it. Wish I waited. Thanks woot for having something I need a week late. :stuck_out_tongue:

L O L yeah to the bed, to the chair… it’s helpful if you play in low light for optimal viewing of a game. And my hubby’s not a hard core gamer, but the extra buttons are set for his games (I think he did set one to open a program for him as well)

I had a red. Diamondback or whatever.

Worst mouse I’ve ever owned. Since my Amiga 500 days. Literally, I hated the Razor mouse more than the wonky Wireless Microsoft Intellimouse I had years ago that would stop functioning as soon as someone brought a cell phone within 10 feet of it.

These mice are garbage.