Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New OEM

Product List:

• 1 Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New OEM Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse, for $24.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Razer Diamondback 3G Gaming Mouse
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

What’s so special about a gaming mouse?

these have been here a few times…

so any previous wooters have any input on these?

good or no?

These mouses get ridiculous reviews on Amazon…
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-6108703-0178202?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Razer+Diamondback+Gaming+Mouse+&x=0&y=0

and Buzillions…

With a name like that will it eat your hand?

Too scared to buy it llo

also, the “first sucker” 's name is his email address?

Razer makes pretty good quality products. Although I can’t really speak for the diamondbacks, I have a Copperhead and it’s the best mouse Ive ever owned.

well it looks like the two they have here on woot get a 4/5 on amazon

Not too bad of a mouse, but it could be better especially since its a Razer. More buttons would be a great add on.

Either way, good price for a Razer

hey, it states it comes with a 7 foot cord. i thought usb cords were only good to 6 feet. is this one special?

I got one of these the last time they were on Woot! because I wanted a good mouse for the few PC games I do play. It’s good for games but it also works really well for programs like Photoshop or Illustrator. It’s way more precise than the wireless mouse I had before it, too. Plus, it’s half off the retail price. Good deal, I’d say.

These mouses are very good, not just for gaming.
There are a total of 7 buttons (2 on each flank + left click + Right click + mouse wheel)

When you hold them they feel perfectly fit for the hand. The mouse is symmetrical so lefties can use them too.
When I first bought mine, I thought it wasn’t working, because the red laser underneath was not very bright compared to regular mouses. I put it on my table and it didnt work too well, but then I used a mouse pad and it worked a lot better.

All in all a very good mouse for gaming or regular use. You need to use a mouse pad with it or else it will not work well.

This is a pretty top of the line mouse. MY friend bought me this mouse on a past woot of the same product for my birthday!
I used to use regular stock mouses like the free ones you get from dell.
This mouse is really nice and there is a very fine line in differences between a regular mouse and a gaming mouse like this one.
There’s 2 side buttons on each side of this mouse, so you can have extra button binds for games…

No blue ones?
Feh!

had one - didn’t like it. three drivers on the install, all required.

bought the saitek here recently - has weights in it and is pretty silly overall, but i like it better than the razerback.

/twocents.

I’m not a big fan of the razers, mostly because its form doesn’t fit too well with my hand. I like larger, more ergonomic mice like the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer or the Logitech mx518. I would recommend the mx518 over a razer any day.

I bought a Diamondback off Woot some time ago and I’m very happy with it. I don’t use it for gaming much, but it’s great for Photoshop and such.

Can it be adapted to a PS/2 connector, or is it strictly USB only?

great mouse owned alot of ppl in counterstrike and many more games too
will buy it but got a g9 no need for old technology