Razer Gaming Accessories

I love all of the gear from Razer I’ve ever gotten- with the exception of the Lycosa. That is the world’s worst gaming keyboard.

I recently got a refurb’ed DeathAdder left handed mouse off Woot, and have really liked it. I’m not a pro gamer, but it works great for the FPS stuff I have been doing.

I have a Razer Charcharias headset and Tarantula keyboard that I have used for years with no issues.

Good stuff.

I wait all day to see a Death Adder show up on the woot off, and this comes up RIGHT after I go to bed.

Wake up, Death Adders (right-handed) are sold out.

Seriously!?

You TT… Just you

What’s the difference between “Factory reconditioned” and “refurbished.” If I recall correctly, in the last Razer sale, they were refurbished.

Side note: I got my Razer epic (new) from the 'Zon for 80 bucks on sale. Had it for about 5 months, and I love it.

:meh:

I have the Kraken Headset… My roommate has the blackshark, we both recommend the Kraken. Its a great headset if you can get over the LOOK AT ME green… Good thing is you don’t have to look at it while you wear it. Great sound quality, EXTREMELY comfortable and really isolates the outside noise.

Right before this event started I ordered some off-brand backlit keyboard, and it arrived and the keys are not in the normal positions… stupid keyboard.
I’d buy a keyboard here but only the Anasi is backlit, and I don’t MMO. Need more backlit keyboards, IMHO.

You seem to be the fortunate exception. Please make sure you email Razer with your spillage advice, because I can only do so much damage to a DoA keyboard…

I bought two, one worked one didn’t. Luck of the draw I guess. Mine works fantastically though, I’m really glad I bought it. For $25, you can’t really do much better.

Here’s EBay’s Terms for it.

1. Factory Reconditioned/Reconditioned

Items such as computers, printers, cell phones, and industrial equipment are often leased by companies in order to acquire the machines they need at a lower cost. This is done by replacing worn components, chassis, and testing the product fully. Reconditioning has less to do with repair, than it does with replacing parts that commonly need to be updated. This can be done by two catagories of companies:
•Factory Authorized - This is where either the factory itself, or a certified outsource firm reconditions these products by company standards for resale.
•Reseller Recondition - This is where an items was been purchased from the original company and reconditioned in-house, but is not certified or trained by the original manufacturer.

1. Factory Refurbished/Refurbished

Every year, over $100 Billion worth of products are returned to big box retailers due to either blemish, or functionality issues. This is common with items such as computers, laptops, or other consumer electronics. This catagory of work has less to do with replacing worn out parts, and more to do with repairing a damaged items. These returned items are often sold to outside companies who take on the responsibility to resell them after repairing them. These company then refurbish the items by finding the problem with the item and repairing it and replacing worn parts. This can be done one of two ways:
•Factory Authorized/Certified Refurbishment - Some companies have technicians that are certified to repair of refurbish a product by the original manufacturer. This is most commonly found in the computer category. This means the item they sell has been repaired or refurbished by someone with specific knowledge of the product from the company itself.

My experience with the Onza suggests that they are all busted. 4 out of 4 = 100% bust rate. They are great for the short time they work.

Scare tactics? Is this a political debate? I bought 4 and all have failed with little use. They have a high failure rate. I love Razer for my PC and want the Onza to work. I have nothing to gain by scaring people. I am happy yours works so well, I wish they all would.

Hi all—I hate to be dense but is there ANY consistency to whether a given Razer model is backlit in green or blue?

I see that the BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 is green-lit here, Amazon pictures show blue…does it change with the year or edition or…?

Thanks!

Yeah baby!! how perfect is this timing?! I was looking for a new keyboard and wanted so much to get a Razer to go with my Razer mice that I’ve been using for so long.(Thanks Woot!!) My Lachesis was lonely. Now it will have a Deathstalker to go with it.
A shame they didn’t have any of the Ultimate versions on discount.

It also would be nice to be able to use my Amazon store card for purchases here.

Hey Bro. Go get yourself the mouse you deserve.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004MR3QY4/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

I own two Razer products, a used Razer Naga from a friend, and a Refurb Razer Onza controller that I bought off woot months ago…

A. The Naga is amazing. I love my mouse. Couldn’t be happier. My friend gave it to me as he knew I was building a Power Desktop and it works perfectly for Diablo 3 or whatever other game I want to play…

B. As for the Onza, it’s garabage. I was hesitant to buy one after reading such awful reviews, but I got one anyway. Figured, eh, 25 bucks… Took a month and half and the thumbstick broke on me… I did send it in, and even though it cost me to do so, Razer did send me a completely new controller. Must thank them for that… but honestly, more trouble than it’s worth… get a cheap logitech for pc gaming and a regular xbox controller for your 360.

Like others, 2/3 of my Onzas have left triggers that are screwed up. They won’t hold down. It’s like they are always rapid firing.

Sorry for the late reply and to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your purchase.
We recommend that you contact Razer Support and see if they can help remedy the situation.

If they’re unable to help you, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com