Razer Gaming Accessories

I had a quick question about the packaging do these come in the original box or just a woot package because i’m trying to give it as a gift the naga hex?

They should arrive in a product box (original packaging), inside of a shipping box. Hope that helps!

When I got my Black Widow keyboard, it was in a plain, Razer-branded box, not the retail packaging. Don’t know if that’s a consistent thing or not, though.

They never have the hydra’s anymore ;_;

If your concern is the refurb being defective or skeezy, don’t worry at all. Refurbs actually go through a more stringent QC testing than brand new stuff.

The only concern I’d have about this event is compatibility. Razer is notorious for saying their multi-button gaming mice are “Mac compatible” when the only things that work are the basic two buttons. Also, check beforehand to see if there are different editions of the same mouse available. A while back I ordered a Mamba from here on Woot. The Woot info said it was a 2012 Edition (which worked with their Synapse software on a Mac), but I got the original Mamba, which was not compatible.

Bought a Deathadder late last year. Its a really good mouse, and I really liked it, but it just recently quit working on me. Razer refurbs only have a 90-day warranty, which I’m out of. Went ahead and purchased a new Logitech G400s and am waiting for shipping.

So a factory reconditioned mouse pad?.. Does that mean no Cheeto stains?.. Might be a dealbreaker.

Well they are Mini Speakers… you cant expect much bass. However if you set them on something like a desk you will have a resonant bass from the desk you will hear

I bought a Naga Molten edition last year from Woot, and the only issue I’ve had with it is that it does cut out for a few seconds once in a while, which is huge deal when raiding. I usually end up wiping the tracker off quickly (or slamming it down and cussing works too)

The Chimaera headset is not just for Xbox, like the description says. I use it with my computer, just like any other headset.

The wireless range is phenomenal as well, incase you wanted to wander around your backyard with giant headphones on.

The do have a couple complaints though: not knowing how high up the microphone volume is without someone yelling back saying I’m too loud; and if you have glasses, your bows will pinch your ears, or at least from my experience. Maybe my head is too small for the headset itself.

Way too much for a refurbished Razer mechanical keyboard…

You can get a brand new Ducky Zero for the same price (or a Shine II/Shine III for a bit more), the superior CM Quickfire Rapid/Stealth/XT lineup for the same or less, on-sale Das Keyboards for about the same (although new ones aren’t any better than Razer, since changing OE), an actual Cherry keyboard (G80, etc), the phenomenally underrated Rosewill mechanical boards for the same or less (made by the same OEM as many of the absolute best of the best mechanical boards), and if you want a board that you can use as an impromptu weapon but which will cost a bit more, the Filco Majestouch is absolutely incredible.

Razer keyboards just aren’t up to par, especially if you want the (superior) Brown or Green Cherry MX switches, much less Topre or ALPS!

I have. I got three sets of the same headset, only two worked and one of those two was covered in hardened food debris. I need more headsets and I am hesitant to try the razer stuff from Woot again… Due to no apparent quality control. This order was over a year ago, so sitting on the fence trying to decide wether to try again.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I hope you emailed support@woot.com so they could take care of you.

Keep in mind that these times are Factory Reconditioned which means the work is done by Razer or a 3rd party to their specifications. Woot does not refurbish products.

Bought a refurb Razer headset from Woot. They gave me the “upgraded” USB version by accident, but otherwise identical products. Has been performing very well.

So yeah, I’d have no issue getting another refurb Razer item for myself.

I bought that exact model last year, got sent the USB version. Amazing product for the price I got it at, but would not recommend it at the full retail price.

I have a refurbed Naga Wireless and have had absolutely no issues with it.

Alas! I was hornswoggled by the image of the Lachesis. The image is that of the newer one, what with the color changinglyness and higher DPI, whereas the description (which I didn’t really read, cause ain’t nobody got time fo dat) is that for the older one, with a single color and lower DPI. Still a good mouse though. This actually makes my 4th Lachesis that I’m currently using.

I must admit I find Logitech products to be far superior, but you don’t find many good deals on the ever-awesome G710+ keyboard. I tried the deathadder lefty edition once and the software ruined the whole experience for me. The hardware was solid enough, but I found the inability to reprogram the tilt wheel annoying. All in all, however, if Logitech didn’t exist I’d be all over this sale.

I bought the BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard
2012 blue led version.

I got it on Friday, opened it up today and it’s the Mac version instead of the PC version shown in the pic. I’ve emailed support just waiting now.