Razer HP-1 Barracuda 5.1 Channel Gaming Headphones

meh, i need a woot killer every once and a while so i can get some work done

DUDE, LAY OFF THE CAFFEINE WHEN PRESSING THE POST BUTTON.

kthxbye

this is poop

Great Item.

http://www.akwalw.com/images/norris_dog.bmp

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com/files/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

this is poop

Main Entry: bar·ra·cu·da
Pronunciation: \ˌber-ə-ˈkü-də, ˌba-rə-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural bar·ra·cu·da or bar·ra·cu·das
Etymology: American Spanish
Date: 1678
1 : any of a genus (Sphyraena of the family Sphyraenidae) of elongate predaceous often large bony fishes of warm seas that includes food and sport fishes as well as some forms frequently causing ciguatera poisoning

In a world of wireless, these FAIL!

does anyone have the email address or phone number for the National Association of Paranoid Hysterics - I need to get in touch!!!
OH GOD … I just know it already – nobody will …

Under

There is a “Detachable Microphone” according to description…

If you’ve noticed some issues with bagsofcrap.com, I THINK I have them fixed. For some reason, my webserver was dieing every few minutes (I have a daemon that watches it and restarts it within a few seconds)… I made a config change, and so far, it’s been up for double the normal amount of time…

99% Oxygen-Free Cable. Hmmm. Does that mean I have to pay a monthly service charge for the 1% of oxygen that isn’t free? Or is it the other way and the cable will suck the 99% of oxygen it needs from my brain?

these are selling for 75~ + shipping on ebay, not a bad buy

next up we have the zune/roomba

this woot is going downhill…

head on- apply directly to your forehead

just when things were moving along… ugh…

All the gaming nerds will be happy…

I was reading reviews.

These headphones are a good deal for the money, but they plain suck unless you have a RAZR sound card to go along with it… I have heard that it doesn’t sound as good with music and videos.

Bottom Line; I wouldn’t get these. I would invest in a good pair of headphones if your gonna be gaming