Razer Imperator Gaming Mouse

I’ve had a stock dell mouse for 5 years.

I guess now is as good a time as any to get an upgrade.

this w/ the razr wired gaming keyboard should help w/ sc II instead of using my wireless mouse and keyboard. Mouse lag esp was killing me.

I’ve owned three Razer mice, two refurbs from woot. I’ve always upgraded for a higher dpi, finally settled on this here Imperator at 5600. Personally I’ve never used it at 5600, but it has buttons dedicated to changing the sensitivity on the fly (to values that you can set) so it has the greatest range of flexibility. 90% of the time I keep it at 3000 dpi, if you have less then that than it probably wouldn’t hurt to upgrade. I paid $80 for it and still consider it worth the price.

From my personal experience it certainly has.
I’m a decent FPS player and this certainly made me noticeably better. As a example due to it being far more precise than my old mouse in L4D2 I can take down a leaping hunter from the sky much easier. This mouse has helped me greatly in versus.

I certainly recommend buying this mouse.

Sweet, I need a new Razer because my back hairs are getting a little long and need to get shaved off. My old Razer is getting a little dull if you ask me.

Web site is broken… can’t buy what you can’t order!

Razer mice are nice but they tend to break pretty quickly. I’ve had two die in a year, while my generic Logitech optical mice are still going strong for over 5 years (though the feet pads have worn off).

headed to hempfest. yall have a wonderful rest of the woot.off

Bought one at retail over a year ago. It’s seen literally hundreds of hours in Minecraft alone. Not to mention all the half life games, several times over. Its by far the best mouse I’ve ever owned. It’s impossible, however, to control it on 5600DPI. I usually run it at 1200-1800 for every day desktop use, drop it down to 800 for sniping, and run it around 3200 for fast paced shooters like TF2. I bought mine for 79.99 in retail, and would do it again. This is a steal.

haven’t regretted anything with the razer name so far, hope this works as well as they say…

Can I replace my wife’s Motorola Razr with this?

Cheers

Well this one guy doesn’t like the Imperator, haha.

Will be browsing daily up until Christmas.

That’s what nice means.