Razer Lachesis 4000dpi 9 Button Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Lachesis 4000dpi 9 Button Gaming Mouse
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Hey! New lights. :smiley: swig

Come on woot, it’s so late :frowning:

I’ve bought 3 Razer mice from Woot. Only the Lachesis was bad. Razer replaced it with a new one.

I could so DESTROY my neighbors livestock in Frontierville with this mouse

so tempted!

There is a new model of the Lachesis that has multi-color LEDs and supposedly corrects all the issues with this model.

For those with the ‘jumpy’ issue, turning down the sensitivity a bit helped tremendously.

New Lights… hypnotic…buy… buy… buy more

If that wasnt a refurb I would have bought it

donotwant new woot off lights

drunkcajun wonders how reliable a refurbished mouse is.

I bet you 47 cents that the makers of this product don’t know what the word “Lachesis” means.

Lachesis

Who stole the TWO FOR TUESDAY???

woot woot fltronny is in the HOUSEEEEEEEE

We have this, it’s a good mouse but VERY touchy. I accidentally hit buttons unintentionally because of it.

Does the New Light Drinking game continue in each thread today??? We may become too drunk to even click Buy It Now by the time the BOC appears today, tomorrow… or when we die by Thursday…

the design on it reminds me of those 45RPM record adaptors

Two for Tuesday v. Woot!Off: The Archetypes Collide

Wait a second. That sold out in, like, 13 minutes? Or is my clock off. I’m on EDT - thought new things popped up at 1AM my time.