Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I bet you could vacuum it up if you tried hard enough…

$80 on Razer’s site Razer North America Online Store

Not meatloaf again!

Got this is a previous woot off. Great mouse and I’ve never had any issues with it. :smiley:

Also! This is not the NEW version of this model. It is the older less “bells and whistles” model.

Been there!

this could aid in making you look like a sissy.

It’s actually a pretty nice mouse. For anyone who doesn’t spend a ton of time on the computer, maybe not though… :confused:

Deja Blue

I’ll also chime in and say that I got this mouse on a previous woot and love it to death. It’s solidly built and I find the buttons to be very easy to access.

I could use a gaming mouse, but not for $30 because I’m a cheapskate. I WILL however buy a decent gaming headset if it comes up (not that Logitech POS from earlier though).

In for one. Wootalyzer is amazing, my time to purchase was less than 1 second!!!

I got one of these on a previous woot. It’s a really nice mouse, but takes some getting used to if you have big hands. It’s a pretty slim mouse. Love it though, I still use it.

Seriously, a REFURBISHED mouse? Woot!Fail!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000WU35JQ/ref=dp_olp_refurbished?ie=UTF8&qid=1308073112&sr=8-2&condition=refurbished

Hey its cheaper than on amazon.

80.00$ at the razer store!

In all seriousness… this mouse is awesome. I have this same exact one. Not a single issue.

Had this mouse for less than one year before it died. I love my Razer Death Adder though; it seems to be able to track on any surface where the Lachesis was often confused by the condensation on my aluminum mat.

Good Mouse…Not giving up my G9 for it though.