Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

everyone who bought the 75 button mouse should get this keyboard

I used this keyboard for a week at work. Quickly traded it in. Do not get this is you like flat keyboards.

Get this if you like flat keyboards. It didn’t have much of a ghosting keys problem (that was noticeable).

It’s what I’m typing on right now…BUT
When it arrived I had to give it a good cleaning. Had to take all the keys off, because there was soda and food spilled inside of it!

Hated my Razer mouse, right click stopped working after 6 months… love my blue g15 keyboard though, probably 5 years old and still going strong.

I hate this keyboard, it randomly turns off certain keys. You have to restart to get them to work again. Do not buy

I got the matching mouse (Mamba?) last Woot Off… It was in great condition. I hope the matching keyboard is in as good of condition.

STOP teasing me and release the Lachesis woot, so I can go to bed. PLEEEEEASE. you’re KILLING ME.

I am tempted to get suckered… I swap my awesome logitech wave keyboard between desktop and work laptop… But they discontinued the wave. I can’t get a second. I use a nostromo speed pad for games. But constantly swapping the usb hub back and forth is bothersome for the keyboard/mouse.

So, anyone who has this, thoughts?

Prior to purchasing I came across the same bad reviews repeatedly; low light levels, macros tricky to program and no dedicated gaming keys. I disregarded the the few bad reviews and have found the light levels to be more than adequate for stealthy gaming in the dark. As far as the macros, razer has a step by step walk through for programming which dedicates all keys for macros.

I have a Razor Salmosa mouse I am using now. Bought it on 11/18/2009 for 13.37 from woot. Still works perfect.

I used Logitech for years before getting rid of my gaming machine, just recently started building a new gaming rig and read many reviews on Logitech and Razer boards and mice… ended up rolling with Logitech again. Too many issues with Razer from hardware that fails to keys falling off, lights going out, left/right click failing, etc… How a mouse could ever lose it’s clickability is beyond me, lol.

I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE PWNIES MAKES THIS A GAMING KEYBOARD. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE PWNIES!

Wow. That’s… I mean… I… I’m speechless… Damn… That kinda turns me off razer all together. I have never seen a refurb from a solid company anywhere close to that. That’s disgusting .

So wait, this keyboard has been in the presence of others during some mad fap sessions? No thanks woot.

That was not soda.

I had the DeathAdder. Got a Logitech gaming mouse (nothing high end, like $30)… no fancy lights, but it works much better, the wheel has clicky scrolling and free scrolling, it’s a right hand mouse not ambidex… I took a hammer to the DeathAdder and posted it online, hated that damn thing.

DO NOT install the driver on the include CD! Download the newest (v3.02) driver and use it to install this keyboard. I know you are all lazy, so here is the official Razer Lycosa Support Page: http://www.razersupport.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view&parentcategoryid=111&pcid=20&nav=0,77,20