Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard

Same VERY poorly-reviewed keyboard they keep trying to get rid of, and at the same price as the past three Woot-Offs.

Randomly turns off keys, volume controls get stuck down, lettering wears off, requires two USB ports if you’re going to use the internal hub, etc, etc.

Light level poor on top row of std keys.

I’ve had my razer copperhead for 4 years and my logitech g15 keyboard for 2 years. no problems with either, both are good companies in my experience.

If I had any extra cash I would pick this up for the gf though =/

You may have the same as me. Can’t remember the model. Free scroll is great for office/work. Sql work sheets and 15,000 line code files. Press a button and its back to discreet “clicks” for swapping weapons in FPS

Light level poor on top row of std keys.

Can some more people buy this piece of crap so we can get on to the next one?

bought a refurb impierator mouse from woot and had no signs of prior use

Pretty sure it’s this one. Gets the job done.
http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-001204-Corded-Mouse-M500/dp/B002B3YCQM/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1313481540&sr=8-5

The problem is when wooters tell other experienced wooters how.bad a product is… And woot is selling it knowing that… Always dissapoints me. But still. The suckers will come

not sure what keyboard you guys got, but the lighting is great on the keyboard. I got this many woot-offs ago and still using it. I see a bit of letter wearing, but I am on this computer all day almost everyday so there is bound to be a little weathering going on. If you don’t have a keyboard or would like to upgrade to a gaming keyboard this is a MUST HAVE!

What in the world is a Woot Off??? I only see one keyboard… So many deals??? Where’s the rest of them.

That’s always been my experience. I have no problem with refurbs. I have always supported them. A dozen have shown up brand new. I love them. but a company that let’s something like that through?1?1? Soda and food… Ewwwww

eewwwww

I would like to order this keyboard then break it over your buckyballs for thinking people give a flying monkey about what you have purchased and when.

If this was a black widow, I’d buy it. The lycosa however is just a rather meh keyboard.

when this sells out they post another one… so on and so forth… could last one day… could last as many as 3 or more.

This keyboard is not good, buttons will randomly stop working whether you are gaming or just typing in an IM program and you have to re-plug the keyboard to make it work again.

Normally woot is one item per day. During a woot off they tend to clear out the leftovers. It’s faster. Less of each item. As soon as one item is done we go to the next. Usually a.little cheaper. It’s a second chance at an item, a better deal, a fast pace you have to stay on top of. AND usually a bag of cra*p. Google it for woot. Without the *. It’s,good fun

nOOb

I tend to agree. But it is in his Sig. So… I accept it. Vs the special person I saw ealier who just copied his purchase list into a comment, and provided no information, or even relevance to the product… Or woot off. Or woot. Just a straight up tardy, o. Par with the boc.poachers