Razer Mamba 2012 Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Mamba 2012 Mouse
$69.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Is the 2012 model any better than the older one?

Can’t beat the Naga.

$70 for a refurbished mouse? Is this a joke?

It’s cheaper than Amazons’ price…

I had the previous Mamba and got it from Woot refurb. It still works great, but I gave it to my brother-in-law after getting an Evoluent VerticalMouse 4, which is a fantastic mouse! :smiley:

$129 new on Razer’s website.

Most people wanna get rid of mice

Proud owner of the original Mamba, best mouse I’ve ever had.

That’s an ideal opening line for an obituary

Using mine right now I got almost two years ago. I’m not a gamer, I just wanted a cool, comfortable, precise wireless mouse, which this is (I paid 10 bucks less for my refurb tho). The battery life is the only problem; it lasts about a day off the charging stand. As long as I remember to leave it on its stand overnight I’m good, but if I forget and it dies then I have to reconnect the wire. Probably not a mouse for everyone, but I really like mine.

Next, wouldn’t shell out this kinda dough for a clicker.

Anyway - is it me or does it seem like we’re seeing a lot of the same stuff being sold that was being sold from the last two woot-offs across all the woot sites? Leads me to believe these items are not really “selling out”. Would just like to see some new items I guess \O>O/

Out of 101 reviews on Amazon, this mouse has 3 out of 5 stars. I assume the issues have been resolved since these are refurbished. However, I’m not taking a chance.

Great mouse.
Feels great wireless is great (never used it)
Does not work on some surfaces, this is due to the sensor, shares the same sensor as the rat mice.
Also hard to claw, it is rather big and heavy. Great to palm but I dont palm so not a mouse for me.

The logitech g700 is a better mouse imo, its lighter and its sensor works on the surfaces which my mamba would not, and also floats around $50-$80 downsides are it feels like a logitech mouse. (not left hand friendly not claw-able)

I gave my mamba to my father, then got a logitech g9x($60-$80), then now to a steelseries kana($40-$50), which is as good as the g9x which Is problably the second best mouse I’ve used, the kana gets first despite being the cheapest mouse i’ve owned and the lowest dpi it senses great and it is just overall magical all steelseries mice are perfect just get one that you like the feel, ive tried all of their mice and they are all top notch.

I really liked this mouse because it was comfortable to use. Sold it for the horrible battery life of less than a day. They should just make it wired all the way if they can’t perfect it being wireless.

I have a friend who has one. He says It’s fantastic !