Razer Mamba Dual Mode Wired / Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Mamba Dual Mode Wired / Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I love my refurbed Razer Mamba! I got it from moofi a while back and it works great!

Mmm… glowy stand.

Bah, and I just bought the 17 button version the other day on deals.woot

I am looking for a cheap surround sound. Any chance it comes up in this woot off? Anyone know where else I can find a cheap yet pretty good system?

Snatched one of these a few months back during a woot-off, and I haven’t been disappointed. The Mamba’s a great mouse, and the $130 price point is a discouraging factor, but getting it for over half off is quite a steal. Only downside is it looks like this is not the “new” model, which allows you to set custom colors. Quite sleek, IMHO, but this mouse will perform just as well (unless they changed the performance…).

Link for reference:
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169418100

EDIT: woops, this is the “new” version. It is better spec’d, but it’s not worth twice as much (again, IMHO):
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.231103000/parentCategoryID.35208800/categoryId.35210600

I got mine too but it was previously used by some slob with greasy hands… disgusting.

A refurbished mouse… just so you know, someone could have been touching their caulk before using this mouse, if they hadn’t bought the previous product!

Does anyone know if this’ll work for lefties? Those buttons on the side make me wonder…

How does the scroll-wheel feel? I kinda like the dual mode that Logitech have and would much rather get the MX Anywhere with Darkfield.

I got this in a previous Wooting. some people complain about the battery life, but I’ve never had a problem with it.

I just picked up one from Amazon. I posted it on deals.woot.com today.

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/bdcdabab-d047-49b9-b976-8440548468ea/onkyo-ht-s5400-7-1-channel-home-theater-receiver-speaker-package-electronics#0

Yea, Krasnal may just have caulk envy.

Quality wireless gaming mouse. If I didn’t already have one I’d grab this.

If I didn’t have three razer mice already, I’d get this in a heartbeat.

It’ll work for lefties; the two buttons on the left side top of the mouse adjust DPI (sensitivity) and the buttons on the side are just additional function buttons. If you want to use your left hand, you may have some trouble reaching them, but the mouse itself will still function.

I bought two of these the last time they were on Sellout. They work great, the only issue I never know how close I am to running the battery out of juice. This has caused me a few unneeded deaths in League of Legends.

That’s a lot of cash for a used mouse. They should call it a rat instead.

pass