Razer Mamba Wired / Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse

I bought this from sellout.woot when it was on a few weeks ago. Its an amazing mouse, and as razer said, its made for gamers, by gamers. The mouse is very click sensitive and has a very long battery life. It may be a refurb, but saving a good $50 on this baby is worth it.

grr so so tempting but im seeing it at this price at other places too for a refurbished one… bleh i dont know… i should first get my quad core… very very very very tempting

Tell me about it, I get all sorta LAG, while I PwN NoObs in COD4:Modern Warfare 2 on Veteran. Speed of light can’t handle my 1337 “skillz”

That includes the profile manager and Razr utilities. I don’t see how that has anything to do with windows lol.

what happened to the Wootalyzer?

Is this what they call a woot-off killer?

I got this when it was on sellout.woot. Looked new, works perfectly, instant response even when I use it wireless, and probably the most comfortable to hold mouse I’ve ever owned.

Like my son says, I’m frough.

Eh, need a new mouse but I just can’t justify spending this much on one, especially since I stopped playing games online.

i was about to purchase this… then i realized i was spending 80 bucks on a mouse

yes… :frowning: im going to bed now…

i own the mouse and honestly i havent ever noticed any lag whatsoever using it wireless.

yes.

nighty-night

One of the guys In my programming class has this mouse. A cord can be plugged right into the front of the mouse making it a wired mouse.

When he showed me the mouse, I told him I wanted the wireless version since I was sick of wrapping and unwrapping the cord of my mouse multiple times a day (OCD). He flipped it over, moved the release switch of the cord and removed it. He said that the cord plugs into the charging base when you use it as wireless mouse.

Yes, so for all intents and purposes this is a “wireless gaming mouse.”

The overview can be found here.

Have any left-handers tried this mouse? How well does it fit a Lefty?

If this works well with left-handers, I’m in.

I have used the Deathadder (same shape) and I don’t think a lefty would be able to use this mouse. : (

too bad im not a gamer
and that i have their downgraded 3 button or else i might consider this

looks spiffy tho and prolly works as good ifnot better than their other model

I have had nothing but problems with bluetooth on windows 7 but I have had no problems with wireless usb receiver peripherals such as this.

Thanks

a mouse is a mouse folks. this is all marketing bs