Razer Mamba Wired / Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse

Awww look at it, its standing up like a human.

I’m a huge fan of any Razer mouse I’ve tried. I use the Naga at home, the girlfriend uses my Mamba, and I have a Salmosa at work. The Lycosa keyboard is rather a pleasant typing/gaming keyboard as well.

Buy 3. Holidays are coming up, buy 6.

Knives, mice, and earbuds. Oh my!

NightGhost is STAFF, right?

NOT XTREME ENUFF!

Using this mouse right now, only I paid twice this for it…

It’s the best gaming mouse I’ve ever owned. Only complaint is that switching the cord from the base to the mouse (to switch between wired and wireless) was really hard to do at first. The adapter is shaped funny and you have to get the plugs lined up just right.

I’d still highly recommend it.

The last Razer mouse I got refurbed from Woot! was DOA, but Razer replaced it with a new one.

Speaking of new, Amazon has this mouse new for $95 (normally $130)…hmmm…

It has 3.5/5 stars on amazon reviews…
(http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Mamba-Wireless-Gaming-Laser/product-reviews/B001WAKR3W/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1).

And it is also only $94.99 new. I think I’ll pass on the refurb.

While I’m sure this is an incredible mouse, I’m not sure a $75 (Phineas & re)Ferb mouse is gonna be a great deal…
That said, my Razer Copperhead is still rockin 2 years out.

Me too, a reasonably priced blue tooth mouse for my ps3.

what if I tie it to the back of my car with some cardboard wings on top?

The last Razer mouse I used was too big for my small lady-hands.

And that price is too big for my small lady-purse.

Rocketfish

It looks cool, but I think I’d rather spend the extra $20 to buy it new.

What I’d really like to see is a mouse so powerful, it has to be attached to the computer using HDMI cables. Xtreme HDMI cables.

Picked this up a little while ago from Woot. Really like the mouse. super sensitive and i like the buttons on the side.

I’ve gotten a bunch of Razer refurbs from Woot and they’ve all been pretty good. Had trouble with a keyboard once but Razer took care of it relatively painlessly.

You know what your problem is? You’re putting the gaming mouse on a pedestal.

No. You are better off shooting it out of a cannon.

A fantastic mouse, but not a fantastic price. I <3 Razer, and I wouldn’t mind a refurbished mouse all that much, but… at that price, I’d shell out for a new retail boxed mouse.

I don’t get it, why does everybody keep telling me that?

P.S. - I need a cheap wireless mouse to go with my hdmi cables for my media box that I am building woot. Please hook it up