Razer Marauder StarCraft II Gaming Keyboard

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Marauder StarCraft II Gaming Keyboard
$59.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Tempting…

not

Bought this off at sellout.woot

It is AWESOME! great price too

I’ll stick with my $9.99 Logitech USB keyboard. I like the feel of it a lot, I can’t see myself liking another keyboard more after all these years. Maybe if I still had my old Sun PS/2 keyboard in USB form, now that was a keyboard!

If it had arrow keys, I would so get it. I hate being left handed.

sweet keyboard but I have plenty of KB’s
Another ringer maybe to slow us down. trying to make us all fall asleep. 3am here and im dead tired. LOL

It looks cool but not $65 cool.

I would like to see a bag of crap next.

$123 on Amazon

I dood it. “Optimized key travel distance” sucked me in even though I’m not a gamer. I’m hoping this translates into goodness for fast touch typists. Macros also sound promising.

Colors might be cool too.

Thanks for pointing that out. Was just about to get it. NEXT

You should be able to re-map a few keys to what you want with some add-in software. I did, on Windows.

Pfff nope I was waiting for a keyboard but this is just awful

I dont think ive ever seen a woot off start on a monday, interesting

I predict 12 hours to next woot.

We Be Occupying Woot

No arrow keys and having been able to “lay hands on” a display model at Fry’s I can tell you that it’s a smaller form factor as well.
Maybe I’m just too used to my big arse MS Ergonomic keyboard to see any others as “small”… But I just didn’t like the cramped feel of this one.

The lack of arrow and command keys seems odd to me. How many people either devote a PC completely to gaming to the exclusion of all else or swap out/switch keyboards repeatedly?

I wouldn’t mind a decent backlit keyboard, but I’d rather it be “all purpose.”