Razer Naga 17 Button Laser Gaming Mouse

A $50 mouse to go with your $65 plank of wood? Why not!

Didn’t Woot use to be about, you know, good deals?

I would say the opposite It’s not a true gaming mouse until it appears on woot.

I thought that was a dragon?

I would mock this, but the ridiculousness of a mouse with 17 buttons is slightly tempered by the fact that it could be legitimately useful I am my situation. My physical disability makes it tough to use a keyboard. If I can program the buttons to handle the macros for Photoshop and various other programs, it might actually be worth it. ?

It did get very good reviews on Amazon, and I almost considered it as I do play WoW and it may be useful. However for me I could see my hand cramping up on a long gaming session and I like my trackball mouse alot.

Oh sure… they have tons of these but only one wireless printer… FTW!!!

Bagsofcrap.com is estimating it to take 1hr 30 min… Lets go back to sleep!

Guessing you’d keep your thumb on what would be the 5 key if it were a number pad, then any of the thumb buttons would only be one spot away from your home position.

As an aside, if I weren’t currently looking for work, I’d grab one of these in a heartbeat! (Anyone in Fla. need a retired EMT for a great employee?) :slight_smile:

http://www.khandro.net/mysterious_naga.htm

Man, I’m tempted to get this just for the DPI boost. But I got the 4000dpi Lachesis last year, and already don’t use its 4 side buttons, so I dunno what I’d do with all of those. Too comfortable with using the keyboard, I guess.

Although on the other hand, my finger does sometimes get tired of spamming lightning bolt during those long boss fights; I could offload some of that responsibility…

I’m in for at least one because my friends are going to turn green with envy when I laugh and say 'Of course, MY MOUSE has 16 buttons I don’t use"…

$50 for a refurb mouse?!?!? As much as I love my Razors, five so far off woot!©, that is way too pricey, even new.

but someone gonna have to buy it lalalala

but someone gonna have to buy it lalalala

Okay, it looks like tthis mouse might actually be able to do exactly what I need it to do. Still feels like a $50 gamble, and I’m going to miss my wireless, but… what the heck…

I JUMP IN IT.

enough mice already

Ow, pricey. Might as well splurge on a wireless mouse if I’m gonna pay that kind of price.

Yep… bought one just now too. No idea why. If a couple more guys would just ‘take one for the team’ we might get onto the screaming monkeys or something epic before I get thrown off the PC too.

When I get mine I’ll cut the wire off it and send it to you. Same price. Ok?

That’s specist mice have as much right to exist as the next animal.