Razer Naga 17 Button Laser Gaming Mouse

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - promoting insomnia since 2008

Razer Naga 17 Button Laser Gaming Mouse [Refurbished] - $44.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Razer Naga 17 Button 5600dpi Laser Gaming Mouse

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Naga 17 Button Laser Gaming Mouse
$44.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Razer Naga 17 Button 5600dpi Laser Gaming Mouse

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

tear of annoyance

Amazon is selling it new for 20 dollars more.

Another high-end mouse?

Awwww…

blizzard gamers: behold!

booooooooooooc!

Mice… mice… MIIIIIICE!!!

THEY’RE EVERYWHERE!

When will the mice stop coming?!

OMG! More meeses!

at least it’s not a roomba

WOOT wants me to drink espresso and use a gaming mouse.

In for one, doing my part to move this thing along.

Same mouse is on onesaleaday for 29. LOL. Makes you wonder how much THEY pay for it from the manufacturer.

It’s DejaWoot! This was in the last woot off and while I love playing WoW I could definitely see this becoming a carpal tunnel nightmare!

Would have much rather had that Wolfking Trooper mouse (especially at $40 less) but just missed it. I might be the only one using this woot off to find a new gaming mouse, preferably with less buttons than I have fingers.

Well I didn’t sleep but now I need to go to organic chem lab. Your bags should be next. Enjoy.

Is this the same mouse 1saleaday is selling for $29.99?

completely different mouse, with 61% less buttons

Is this laser shark tested?