Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad

Has anyone had success using one of these as a shortcut keypad for photoshop or illustrator?

I’ve actually got mine set up so I can access the entire keyboard, minus the number pad. Just set up the arrow pad to different keymaps, and you potentially have eight keyboards without having to switch back and forth.

is it good for mincraft

Does anyone play Skyrim, Mass Effect(s), or Dragon Age with this? Those are the primary games I play, plus Sims 3 and Spore every now and again.

I do use it to play Skyrim. It is incredibly useful for that game (at least for me). I play a mage/thief hybrid, and having a macro to cast ebonyflesh and then mass paralysis during an “Oh Crap” moment is pretty handy.

I use this to play every game. I’ve used one for more than 5 years, and having owned the others on the market, this one is much more comfortable, and has better key mapping.

I’ve owned one of these for close to 10 years now (it was manufactured by Belkin back then). The fit and form is great, and being able to remap your entire keyboard + macros over to the pad makes playing FPSs and some MMOs (or any other WASD controlled game) on the PC so much easier. My favorite feature is using the thumb button to change between it’s 4 “modes” so I could quickly pull up a new set of skills or macros on the fly.

After seen it up so many times, finally went for it. Only because I really needed a backlit keyboard. This is just icing of free shipping. Did not go for the full set with the orichi though, just wasn’t convinced. I’m still comfortable with my MX518 from logitech. Hope that the rumors of low quality control on Razer products are just exagerations.

My nostromo started acting up yesterday? Nostromo would cause my keyboard to lock up and some of the keys don’t work anymore. Where do I contact for a RMA?

You can email us at service@woot.com and we’ll be glad to help you out.

We also recommend that you contact Razer Support and see if they can’t help you solve the problem.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff