Razer Orochi Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Orochi Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse
$34.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

oh good, it looks like there are a thousand of these

Just a fair warning. It’s made for notebooks, so it’s very small compared to most “gaming” mice.

Still rocking the last Razer mouse I bought of Woot. I find Razer always makes quality products.

Evidently I need a different tracker site besides wooter.us. Anyone have any ideas?

I know that the Orochi is a great mouse, but can someone vouch for how it works refurbished?

Not to mention ambidextrous. Having used a right-hand contoured mouse for a… long time, ambi mice just don’t feel quite right anymore.

I have a Naga, which is awesome. Can’t say anything about that one in particular.

This sale has left many Wooters speechless.

I will let you know how I like this. Ordered one from moofi.woot. It should be here tomorrow.

I got an Imperator and a Cacharias in the last wootoff, both have been working fine with no problems for me~

Refurbs tend to be more reliable than most new products, or at least in my experience. All that extra testing to make sure they work.

Said in an New Zealand Accent

Look out mates! This sheila here is a killa! Shes killed many a woot-offs.

Let us have our fun. It gets a little dull refreshing the same page constantly.

Should have gotten the rollaway alarm clock to make sure you get up in time.

Someone spread their jam on the wrong side of the toast this morning!

I want my Barrel of Crabs.

Oh cool! That is when the item will sellout too!

I can think of a lot of things more interesting than 15 questions about the BOC.

Say, did someone say cats?

OR

Check it out! Halloween: Make Costumes for your Favorite Woot Thing!

I have literally 10.00 budgeted for my Bus of Chileans but still not sign of my Band Of Czechs.