Razer Orochi Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse

I bought this refurbished about 6 months ago and really love it. It is a small mouse, but doubles as wired/wireless. I really like that the cable is very durable and not too long since I use this with laptops exclusively. I’m really considering another for the kids laptop.

You find a w00t buddy in the U.S. It ships to us. You pay the extra shipping charges. We ship it to you.

First, you find a w00ter you trust. It’s possible.

No

no

YW.

is it guranteed to pwned ??

It did wonders for my monopoly game :slight_smile:

Canada? You mean America’s Hat?

Meh it is an ok mouse, my roommate has one but I can’t really say it is a great gaming mouse. When on wireless you can only go upto 2000 dpi, 4000 dpi is only if you are plugged in. My roommate has not had issues with the wireless but I have heard horror stories about other razer wireless mice like the razer mamba.

It is also a fairly old mouse so ever at 40 shipped it doesn’t seem like a great deal I have a wired razer mouse with the 3.5g laser that ran about 50 when I picked it up. I would recommend trying to stay wired and get a better product or wait for razer to announce a new mobile gaming mouse.

That depends on whether you’re a girl or a guy. I’m a girl, so NO.

-this used to have a problem with going to sleep after 3 seconds of inactivity, is that still an issue, or did they solve it?

THANK YOU for reiterating what I already said (in less words, but not being a gamer, they’ll probably believe you).

they pwned it !! … j/k idk

Will this work with my Mac? At least it’s a refurb! \o/

Honestly, that was an asshat thing to say. Who else in the world has had their money devalued ALMOST as much as us, and still puts up with us (and loves hockey)?

A nice mouse - I’m using one right now. It’s smaller than my previous mouse but it’s capable of a much higher sensitivity and is completely ambidextrous. It’s a little smaller than a normal desktop mouse but not too small, IMO. 4" long and 2.5" wide. Been using it wirelessly with a cheapo Bluetooth adapter on my desktop and it’s been working great - very small window of time between turning it on and it being ready to go (BT syncs fast). I originally figured I’d only use it for gaming because my other mouse is more comfortable, but I quickly abandoned that thought and threw my old mouse in a desk drawer. I like how the plug to make it a wired mouse is micro USB but I don’t like how your connector must be shaped just right to fit in it. Overall, I think it’s a very good mouse.

wine.woot has cheese now. Not imported, evidently. I’m guessing a few people might enjoy it, though.

the bowl of cereal is going to show up as soon as I get up to shower

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is shared devaluation of currency, tolerance for one another, and love of hockey important somehow?

News Flash.
Heavy D is DEAD at 44 years old.

We now return to your lame Woot-off