Razer Pro 1600dpi Gaming Mouse

Please join fellow Woot.com users in the AIM chatrooms! Order of succession is as follows:

“wootoff” - and if that’s full…
“woot” - and if that’s full…
“wootoff2” - and if that’s full…
“woot2”

“wootoff” is already nearing capacity, but there’s no reason we can’t populate “woot”

Last WootOff, the first three rooms were filled to capacity and the fourth was about half full, the entire time.

This is faster than forums, and also helps offload a lot of discussion from the forums while the servers are being taxed.

This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. I would totally buy this for my family. One for each this xmas. That would make every one of them so very happy. They would probably all love me for it. They would keep in touch more, and hopefully come to see me oftener. Billy Goats and cow cheese whoda thunk it?

Nice, Buy 3!

Woot WHOOOOO game time!

Booo!

LOL. Bought one from you guys already. Need the Bag O’ crap!

blah already got a diamondback from an earlier woot!

This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. I would totally buy this for my family. One for each this xmas. That would make every one of them so very happy. They would probably all love me for it. They would keep in touch more, and hopefully come to see me oftener. Billy Goats and cow cheese whoda thunk it?

NICE

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items and stats can be found HERE site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.

I bought the copperhead for 39.99
damn…

NICE!

On Froogle: ~$38.00

I have one…stick with Logitech.

guess we can all sleep now…

Not interested Woot, next!

Bought this in black at an earlier woot. Great for gaming and everyday use; really precise.

woot checkkers please? most ive tried tonight seem to not work.

Not bad… but i already got the Razer Diamondback for $20 off WOOT about a month or so ago. Love it!