Razer Pro|Click Mobile Mouse

WTPH

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer Pro|Click Mobile Mouse
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Monkey, not Mouse!!!

When you look at your bank statement after the Woot-Off ends.

Quick, buy this because your free shipping ends in two minutes!

EDIT: Too late. Well, you could get started on today’s free shipping if you buy this now.

nice to know people still use these.

flashing back to the 1990s.

Does it come with a bluetooth receiver? Or am I supplying my own?

Day one passes with no bag of crap.

in for 1. I have a small desk and i needed a new mouse.

everyone needs to buy this, but I find that if you are clever enough you can catch this in the wild with cheese.

swiss works best.

HAHAHAH …

What are they supposed to use? Those horrible nubs and pads? Try gaming with those a while and you’ll throw the laptop out a window.

Evening folks. How goes it?

You would have to either supply your own or use it with a device that has built in bluetooth.

Supply your own. I got one of these in my only BOC to date. It works fine, no complaints. It doesn’t work with my Android tablet, but I didn’t really expect it to.

2 DAYS!!! I mean, it’s great, but, well… I mean, I thought I needed to sleep eventually, but I guess I was wrong. Woot knows better, obviously.

Bought one of these last time I saw it on Woot!-- it is a fantastic mouse when on the go. I have had it for a long time and still have the original batteries in it. This is a great mouse for the money.

“Presenting the Kludge-O-Ween Woot-Off: two days of ludicrously resourceful suggestions for last-minute Halloween costumes for you to throw together.”

I’m just going to sit here and double click my white mouse… Oh, and scroll it too!