Razer Pro|Tone m100 In-ear Ear Phones

iLounge has a review…sort of:

as long as theres a 2.5 jack it should work !!!

This specific style “buds” hurt my ears. I prefer the older headphones.

a review of them here…

And them in white…

http://www.razerzone.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=34

Several prices links on this site…

http://www.shopbot.com.au/p-34735.html

Not a chance… all iPod headphones must be white… These appear to be black. You’re out of luck it seems.

No experience with this particular model, but I bought the Mac in-ear headphones a while back (€39), and though the quality was great for just sitting and listening to music, I could never get them to stay in during physical activity, which was the main purpose of having my iPod (jogging, biking, etc.).

Keep that in mind if you use your iPod/portable music player primarily for exercise.

(The left headphone died pretty soon after I bought them and they got replaced with normal iPod headphones.)

You dare to put this up on my birthday?? Wheres the good stuff gone??

Not a big fan of the In Ear variety of earphones.

I picked up a set of v-moda buds last week… The audio quality can’t be touched. I’d give them a 9

They’re standard 3.5mm headphones. They work in anything that takes headphones.

you can buy more of those on the sony website. i lose mine all the time too. even though they’re like 8 bucks, it’s cheaper than buying new headphones!

meh, i bought some headphones that fit in your ear liek this, and 1 they could never fit, and 2 they hurt. I bought 10 dolalr sony ones at wal mart and im happy with them, better luck tomorrow woot!

you pay for 1 and get 1 free. Well technically a pair in this deal

I would have bought one for $15… what am i going to do with 2??

thanks. :slight_smile:

Couldnt ask for better timing…my sony fontopia headphones just got mangled a couple days ago.

A new pair and an extra will be great

They are headphones… shuffles have a headphone jack… so yes…they will work.

That was my first thought too. No f-ing way.

You get 2 of whatever they are selling instead of regularly just one
WOOT AWAY!

Is there a pair of portable headphones that doesen’t work with the shuffle?

Contact cement? Superglue? Rubber cement at least?