Razer Pro|Tone m250 Earphones – 2-Pack

Glorified state of the art, ear conforming, airline headphones anyone?

The funny thing is, Delta Airlines tried to sell their “state of the art, ear conforming” headphones to us. Is it just me or is our Airlines cheaping out on us?

Last time I got these, the length of wire between earphones was different.

I think they were irregulars or something.

Felt cheated, frankly.

razor is a company that does products for gamers… no gamer would use this.

I’m in. Can’t remember the last time I bought two woots in a row. Hopefully these will work great with the Nokia 770. Thanks Woot!!

Comparison between the m100s sold a few weeks ago.

m100
Specifications:
* Frequency Response: 20 ~ 11,000Hz
* Dynamic Transducer
* Impedance: 16 ohms
* Max Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 108dB
* Cable Length: 1m/ 3.28ft
* 3.5mm connector plug
* Max Power Rating: 20mW
* Weight: 9g (with cable)

m250
Specifications:
* Frequency Response: 50-20,000Hz
* Dynamic Transducer
* Impedance: 32 ohms
* Max Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 105dB
* Cable Length: 1.15/ 3.77ft
* 3.5mm connector plug
* Max Power Rating 50mW
* Weight 38g (with cable)

OK I don’t get it, maybe these things aren’t meant to work well with an iPod, but these are earphones. They aren’t worse than any pair i’ve had, and they aren’t any better than any pair i’ve had. These are just as good as the $15 pair i bought numerous times off the streets manufactured from Sony.

does it come with a mic?

i think i might get these… i can’t seem to find how they ‘clip on’… are they an ‘over your ear’ type of deal? i need something cheap for exercising.

I got myself something I needed, plus a bonus gift for my girl. Someone’s getting lucky later this week for buying myself new headphones.

Does Razer make a good head set? I have a razer mouse from woot and it is 100% fantastic… I might jump on this …

Nice!

These are 45 plus shipping from Newegg

Not to mention the write up is funny as He*l

I’m in!

Review

If you’re referring to the dffernt length to the earpiece on the same headset, they’re made that way deliberately so you can wear them around the back of your neck

im in fer two, errr one i guess

these look pretty cool and i needed new headphones anyway. Plus the case looks great for stashing…well anything you would need to stash :wink:

He He, I wish Woot would let you give people green. Green for you PB.

That’s normal. The one earbud wraps around your head and the short one hangs straight down. It allows you to keep the cord to one side and not dangle down your belly.

Just for the record, that’s actually a feature.

UGLY-specially the black, crap

• 1 Razer Pro|Tone m250 Earphones (White)
  • 1 Razer Pro|Tone m250 Earphones (Black)

Fighting not to buy. 1 Reason I can think of, They are not both black. White will show my filth. :wink:

I use the case for my Canon SD700IS camera, perfect, fits an extra battery and and extra 2 gig SD card. Great!