Razer Pro|Tone m250 Earphones – 2-Pack

Wow lets delete all the comments when people come to express opinions, we should not have a forum at all to discuss our wishes or laments for a product.

Oh so I’m following allowed post rules I shall review the product, Sound Quality is Ok, Size is bulky, Price is fair, Style ridiculous

I keep a pair of these in each of my traveling bags… I think they are great.

Happy New Year!

Never had these before. In for one!

Yes, because begging for random crap is really expressing a valuable opinion. Folks, we don’t delete posts that offer valid criticism of a product. That’s how it’s always been, that’s how it always will be. Please check the links in my signature for more information before you start making off-base assumptions.

happy new year woot and wooters

I bought these last time, very ho-hum product. They sound great if you’re holding them tight against your ears. As soon as you let go, you lose half the volume and ALL the bass. The ear clips just don’t hold them snug enough. Happy New Year!

“Ultimate in style, comfort & portability. Solid clips ensure a firm grip during active usage”

So are these designed to be workout phones or just for “light activity”?

most of these clip ons drive you nuts from the pressure on your ears after a while, anyone have any comments about extended time usage with these?

(Refurb Comment)

This is the best price I’ve ever seen for these. What a great deal!!! My wife and I bought these for our 5 children last time the were offered.

I wouldn’t let this offer pass you buy, it might sellout and NEVER be offered again.

I didn’t mean to offend Gatzby, I was just stating this because there was a post asking if anyone expected something else on woot for the new year and it got deleted so I was just talking about that otherwise its legit, all the happy new years are stupid delete the scourge

i got these last time as well, and i just got these as well.

they are very decent for the price, i actually took the ear clip off and velcro’d these into the liner of my snowboard helmet, they go pretty loud and sound good.

Are these things designed to stay on one’s ears while jogging or running? Do they really do that, and do it well?

I borrowed a pair of these on a flight - outstanding performance.
Just bought 3,446 of them. Can’t stand the thought of ever running out.

thanks for the Wooteries. (Remember Bing Crosby?) Lotsa fun last year, looking forward to 2008. Happy Woot Year.

FYI - This has already been WOOTed recently…

Dec 7 & Nov 25 - 9.99 for one
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1801496
http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=1758755

How do i know? - I bought 3 each time cause it was a good deal and made for decent holiday gifts.

As for putting repeat items on New Years night - maybe they could have done something more creative - but them again - what losers would be checking WOOT on New Years night?? - other than me…

I wooted these before, they are pretty good. I paid 10$ + 5$ shipping for one, so 25$ seems reasonable.

Sound quality is great, but they do get uncomfortable if your using them for extended periods of time.

Also, fryguy is right, they sound better when they are up against your ears… if you find a way to hold them on its a lot better quality, because the clips aren’t that snug.

I would!!! (hand up in the air) LOL

I prefer the earbud model. these are kinda uncomfy.

I’m impressed by the sound on these- best you’ll get for under $50. And, they’re more comfortable than any other clip-ons i’ve used, after a very long time they can get a little sore, but you get used to it, and you hardly feel 'em. Nice and light.

The included case is actually quite useful too. It’s small as well, and they’re much handier than you would think.

Here’s a review: http://www.gamedev.net/features/reviews/productreview.asp?categoryid=101&productid=653

One thing they point out - there does not appear to be a way to easily replace the ear pads. Other than that, they seemed to like the earphones.