Razer Pro v1.6 1600dpi Gaming Mouse

gaming mouse = need for speed = wired

also, the optical sensor NEVER powers down for optimum speed and always ready-ness, in a wireless mouse, the batts would die very fast, so wired

It’s pretty! And goodness knows that to a geek, le mouse is as fashionable as it gets.

One of the best for gaming. Great woot. I have Logitech MX518, but been looking to get Razer as well. So woot.

I’d love to, but my Razer Boomslang is still running strong!

(X)

Oh good! Now I can trade in my mouse with the red light that keeps me awake at night for one with a blue light that will keep me awake at night!

well… if the picture looks like it has a cord leading out of the front of it… if nowhere in the description it talks about it being cordless… i dunno… that could just be an antenna that plugs into your PS2 port on the back of your computer. i just dunno…

1600dpi…??? wow, that’s what I call photo quality printing… hey, wait a minute.

I have both the original Razer Boomslang 2000 and a Razer Diamondback. This mouse looks exactly like the Diamondback except for different colors, and seems to have the same specs as well. I’m very pleased with the Diamondback, so if this is the same mouse, it’s a great buy.

I want one because it looks like an ipod! Alright!

Get one of the new Laser mice. No light and tracks better than any led mouse.

Anybody know if this would be a good mouse for graphics and CAD work? With the high resolution it would seem so. I need one for a system we are cobbling together at work.

NOT Wireless! In the description it says: “7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord”

Nice… picked one up.

A few on Ebay have sold for $45/50… 47.99 at buy.com

decent review here:

http://homeoffice.consumerelectronicsnet.com/articles/viewarticle.jsp?id=38790

I’m positive it’s wired, batteries would add too much weight to a mouse that’s designed to be light. Also, if the led was always on the batteries would drain very quickly.

For whoever it was that was asking about whether it was corded…

I have a friend with a razer copperhead. Pretty nice mouse. But big, apparently.

Does anyone else stay up and read these stupid comments and then say to yourself,“Why do I stay up and read these stupid comments?”

The description says it has a 7 froot cord and requires a USB port, I would think that wireless is not a possibility here.

sorry woot, dont need any more wires.

Hmm, what happened to my original post… Was trying to update it?

Oh well, here’s my two linkages:

SecretPrices $36.51

PriceGrabber $38.66