Razer Salmosa Gaming Mouse

blah

Would buy if it had more than the standard two buttons with clickable scroll wheel.

I need that 3 button for grenades.

3G just like an iPhone? Such a bargain!

No side buttons (no button 4 & 5), but a good quality mouse otherwise.

I’m almost positive this mouse will quantifiably accelerate my nightly nerdouts. And that price is WaY C00l.

I have nothing but good things to say about razer mouses. They’re excellent-- the infrared light dealy is surprisingly enough much better than the standard red light.

And, wired mice have faster response times than wireless.

LoL, So Im a hacker now if I buy this Mouse. Love the price

wireless mice are garbage, real hardcore gamers will deal with a wire.

also I would get this if I didnt already have a great-functioning diamondback.

They’re selling a translator on Kid’s Woot too

LOL

But seriously, what games does this come with?

Edit: I guess I actually didn’t get that.

wired mice dont need to be recharged or need new batteries. Thats the last thing you want during a woot-off, BOC comes up and your mouse dies…

I bought one of these mice and while it’s a decent mouse, it often squeaks (yes I know) when I click. If you look at previous woots of this item, a lot of other people have reported the same thing. Just be ready for a squeaky mouse if you buy this.

You’re upset because your mouse squeaks?

Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes…

I would seriously buy this if they would actually lower the price.

I like this one… got it last woot off

agreed.

In for one.

If the 40-ish year old gamer doesn’t like it, it’ll get passed on to the teen. Not a bad price at all.

I don’t suppose this is a good time to mention that the Pope is German, is it?

Wish it was a Death Adder. The world’s greatest mouse!

I love these things Ive gotten at least 5 off woot so far. They work very well but are a tad small if your used to bigger razer mice such as a diamondback.