Razer TRON Gaming Mouse

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Razer TRON Gaming Mouse
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Mouse Nerdvana!

[youtube=E3QdKVGRc8E][/youtube]

Is there any guarantee that I won’t be transported into my computer when I plug this in? She’s an old cranky lady who would likely do unspeakable things to me…

$55 on amazon
Razer TRON Gaming Mouse

A matching keyboard…
Razer TRON Gaming Keyboard

Retail is $99, seems so overpriced for a mouse…

$55 at the 'zon.

Smokin’ deal that is.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-RZ01-00520100-R3U1-TRON-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B004CJ8YQM

Will this transport me to the Grid? Or heck, even just bring Olivia Wilde to me, I’d settle for that.

This mouse can’t scroll left and right so it causes scroll gutters to popup on your screen if you have Mac OSX Lion. (unless you turn that off but then you can’t scroll left for right) Decent price though.

Great mouse, bought it last time it was on woot. Can’t beat $35 for a mouse with adjustable DPI. comes with its own tweaking program and all. It’s a bit small for larger hands at first but you get used to it after 3 days.

Product Website

I came back to change my comment, but Woot deleted it? All I said was “Again?”. What part of that warrants deleting? Humph!

Well, what I came backto say is:
Is this mouse good for anything besides gaming? I don’t really have time to play games…

The one I got the last time has been fine. Just make sure you actually install the software and take the time to set up your profiles and settings.

I got this when it was on woot before. It’s a great deal for a gaming mouse. The mouse pad that is listed on Razer’s website (and leaves glow trails as you move across it) doesn’t come with it and you cannot buy it separately.

Previous Woot!

It’s a good mouse. I got it during a woot sellout.

Some things I don’t really like that could be a deal-breaker:

• The mouse makes a sound every time it powers up. E.g. wake your computer up from sleep, plugging it in.

• The mouse is on the small side, and it’s very easy to accidentally press the side buttons.

Otherwise, it’s a great gaming mouse, and pretty good for productivity too. I use it for making powerpoint presentations, great when you want precise placement of figures. Works well for gaming (Starcraft 2) too.

I’m sure this is a good mouse, but I’ve had nothing but bad luck with this company. Not sure if I should take another chance.

That write-up almost made me forget that I have to be at work in just a few hours. Almost.

Thanks Woot!

I bought one for my wife and she loves it. She is a big TRON fan, but most of that is because of the Legacy soundtrack by Daft Punk.

We use this on a mac, and there is no software or drivers for mac. The mouse works, and the DPI switching works, but no software.

Here is a link to the drivers: Razer Support

Only windows is officially supported, but, like i said, it still works.

Woot! had this for only $10 more WITH the mousepad. The person I bought it for to give as an Xmas gift has had nothing but praise for it. Woot! had the mouse alone on several times before it showed the mouse/mousepad combo so there is a chance woot! may offer the combo package again.