Razer TRON Gaming Mouse

The mouse works pretty well, however the sounds that the mouse makes may get old after a while. I personally feel its equivilent to a nice logitech, but these are specialized for the hardcore gamer…

W__T-__F !!!

(Oh well, I was gonna have to stay up late working anyway)

Bag of Carrots come to me my precious.

Finally a wootoff where I have money available and don’t have to be at work in 5 hours!!!

WOOT-OFF!

Well… there went my schedule for the next few days.

Also means no video games… :confused:

But that does mean badly written meme pictures again!

I wanna BATCH OF CARROTS!

Worst Woot Off ever.

Just getting that out of the way.

I’m not sure if I should be happy or sad or if I should hide my wallet in terror.

Called it again. Woo hoo. There goes my week.

Oh, no.

cooooooool I spent ten bucks more a little while ago :confused: if you’re thinking of getting this mouse ever, now’s the time.

A Woot-Off on Wine.Woot’s birthday? Who didn’t see that coming?

Woot needs to change the start day for the Woot Offs. They always start Tuesday.

Is this a decent mouse? I think I saw it up here like 10 times, and that usually means it’s not great.

Night Shift + WOOT OFF = AWESOME

Do you think they will have any tablets for sale?

Muahahaha! Wootoff!
And I just bought 4 Monster energy drinks tonight too :wink:

Put down the scissors it’s here!

Not only can you buy wootoff items with style, but this mouse also gives you a fifty fifty chance of destroying a tiny world of programs living inside your computer should you choose to be a cruel deity. So you got that going for you…which is nice.

my roomates and I pooled and got 3 a while back. nice upgrade from my old optical mouse. If you don’t have a laser mouse (different from optical, google it), I would strongly recommend it. Especially if you’re even a small time gamer, its so much more precise. never going back.