Razor Action Sports

These look fun - has anyone tried them?

where’s the bogo stick pictured?

Ditto.

Tritto - only reason I clicked in!

Pictured items that aren’t for sale happens a lot. In the sellout section they have the Bluetooth headphone piece in the photo, however it isn’t for sale either.

This has happened on numerous occasions.

Btw, yes I ride my daughters razor scooter all the time. Wipe out all the time too

Nothing says “safe family fun” like letting your kids play with a razor!

I tried one of these in the sporting goods store one time while my wife was bike shopping. I picked it up faster than I would have thought and it was actually a lot of fun. It is a very similar feeling to snowboarding. They wanted $75 for it in the store so I didn’t get it, but for $30 I might give it a try.

Disappointing wasn’t it?

So is the weight limit a suggestion, or is a 185 lb. 5’ 10" man going to break it on the first try? I love razor scooters and this one seems suitable for my razor scooter needs.

quat…tito?

I have one of the original Razor scooters. Loved it, until the handlebars got stuck too low for me to use it. LOL! The ripstick looks interesting, but something tells me I’ll land flat on my face if I even try to use that.

I weigh 185 and am 6’0" and haven’t broken my daughters yet. Even jumped it off the curb to try to look cool. Apparently parents always look cool to 3-6 year olds. The scooter is fine

They had me at Pogo Stick, and lost me when it wasn’t available…

According to http://www.walmart.com/ip/10929206?adid=22222222227000036602&wmlspartner=wlpa&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=13684941790&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem
the weight limit is 175lbs. However, my dad who is 190 or 195 has rode my son’s for hours and it is still in great shape.

Was hoping to see that pogo stick!

What? No pogo stick? There’s a click I’ll never get back.

Where are the pink shoes?!?! Only reason I clicked. :slight_smile: pogo’d

I have 3 grandsons, aged 4, 6, and 8. Though they wear helmets while using them, these things scare me to death!