Razor E100 Electric Scooter

Oh great, I’m like double the weight limit. Lolz. That motor ain’t going nowhere uphill.

I vowed never to get my kids anything they could ride without powering it themselves. Obesity crisis anyone?

(btw, what’s with the CAPTCHA security to post a comment? Have there been rogue Woot interlopers?)

Curses! I could cruise around campus like a boss on one of these.

120 lb weight limit? no problem-buy one for each foot. Get on that people!!

it’s a clue that the boc will be on kids.woot later…

I’m thinking about buying two and straddling them so I do not exceed the weight limit. Does that seem wise?

i actually liked the $2 glow sticks. i bought 3 of them

Guessing a total of 24 scooters.

THINK OF THE CATS!

That was the best part of the woot off, I got 3 as well… and am I reading this right? Someone paid $300 for 3 scooters? I guess it’s cool if you have someone less that 120 pounds to ride them, but I don’t know anyone that would want or be able to ride them so…

I would, but my fat ass is onna break it… Lol

AND THE DOGS!!

http://i.teddyhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/110223ptr_normandogscootering_006__oPt.jpg

It would take at least 2 of them to move me, lol

Buy the purple ones… I hear they are more challenging…

No sale…

You can wear them while riding dirty cause apparently they’re illlegal on streets and sidewalks…

I think what you’re talking about mainly applies (if not solely) to gas scooters. I know in my city, and pretty much every one around Los Angeles, electric is fine, gas is not, even though I see kids on gas scooters anyway.

Woot-off ki****ller! :tongue:

Don’t buy this imitation…

Go-Ped or Go home!

These cheap imitations don’t last…

Legal in CA though and surrounding states, Ileagal in florida and NY as well as surrounding states. Check you DMV regulations

What’s next? Cows? Lions?