Razor RipStik

**Item: **Razor RipStik
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $18 Two-Day OR $21 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Razor RipStik)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en+%26tbm=shop+%26q=Razor RipStik)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/16/2013 - $29.99 (Woot-off) - 1 comment(s)
9/13/2013 - $29.99 - 8 comment(s)
9/13/2013 - $29.99 - 8 comment(s)
8/31/2013 - $29.99 - 7 comment(s)
8/2/2013 - $49.99 - 16 comment(s)

10/9/2013 - $29.99 (Woot Plus)
11/22/2012 - $30.00 (Woot Plus)

[youtube=8khnGyKuHg8][/youtube]

Lots of discussion in This Thread
Great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) over at toysrus.com

Time to check out the product page

and some very good reviews from walmart.com (4.7 out of 5.0) and target.com (4.5 out of 5.0)

I tried this once in a kids’ store and could not for the life of me get it going (couldn’t stand on it reliably either). I’m quite athletic (but not very patient apparently O:-)) so I was wondering, do we have any adults here who’ve tried it and can attest to what the learning curve is like? Cheers!

I’m a 37 yr old Athletic/coordinated male. Tried this at Costco once and couldn’t do it. Not even a little bit.

I got a hold of my neighbors a while back and with “some” instruction was up and motoring along with ease.

Start with your front foot on the contraption, push off with your back foot. While it’s rolling straight, quickly put your rear foot on the back and shuffle your feet (like how little Asian lady’s walk).

Done deal. They are actually quite fun “even though you feel and look like a tool”

I tried my nephew’s once while on vacation. They’re a hoot!

I’ve done a lot of roller and snow sports and thought I’d figure this out quickly. I haven’t. After watching the video, I’ll have to try again. It must be that walking sideways motion I just can’t get. I can usually get it moving and move around a little, but to keep the thing moving has evaded me. It is fun trying, though! Good luck!

My kid (7) had one of these before I backed over it with my car, and while it looks like a head injury waiting to happen, I actually think it might be safer than a skateboard. I don’t think you can go as fast on these things. At least my kid couldn’t. The learning curve was high, though, and when I tried it I almost broke a hip.

That was my problem–I snowboard so I figured I’d pick it right up. Funny story, when I initially decided I wanted to try snowboarding a few years ago I just bought all the equipment so I wouldn’t give up on it before I learned. Figure it’s time to try that approach again so I picked one up :). Thanks for the help, folks!