RCA 1000 Watt 5.1 Home Theatre System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

RCA 1000 Watt 5.1 Home Theatre System
$79.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 RCA RT2770 1000 Watt 5.1 Home Theatre System

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Froogle

10% THD sucks.

Good price, but RCA speakers? Pass

looks to be a good price, but RCA ?

Bought this last time woot offered it. Still waiting for my refund. Piece of Junk

I have a feeling this one will go real fast… wow… refurbied or not… i got a good feeling about this one… here’s the comparison shopping linkage… and all.

“And we learned that it doesn’t really cost a lot to buy off Merriam-Webster.”

Love the quote. Two thumbs way w00t!

BUYER BEWARE - I ordered one Toshiba Satellite Core Duo Widescreen Notebook on the last woot-off, and instead I got a crappy Polaroid camera worth one-tenth the value.

I WANT MY DAMN LAPTOP, WOOT.

a Friend of my has this. I would say 1000W rating is not true. 300W is reasonable

RCA isn’t the best, but it’s way ahead of brands like Durabrand, Philips, etc. Talk about yuck stuff.

I bought this during the last woot-off for $89. Works pretty well

my rca dvd recorders were only good for a few months, no more RCA

Hubbie says its a good deal but he’d only buy it for his parents…they’re 60 and still use VHS.

No DTS?

No thanks.

Nice of you to point out the squeaky pedal…I never noticed until it was first pointed out to me a few years back. I hear it every time now.

I got it last time around for $10 more. Although the volume doesn’t go very high, it’s loud enough and definitely worth the price. Great bass in my living room.

No DTS ?
Sucks…

how to you ref***urb speakers??