RCA 150 Watt Bookshelf System with 5 CD Changer

Wecome to the Woot-off item #14 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Woot Rocks!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 11:08:15 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: devicer<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.90s<br>Woot Wage: $64606.15 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 11:08:17 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: killian<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.94s<br>Woot Wage: $63950.25 an hour.

I got 3!!! :lol:

Anyone know how much this went for?! I wish I’d seen this one!! :frowning:

[size=18:bf320b7903]69.99[/size:bf320b7903]

-billflu.com

Wanted this, couldn’t connect!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anybody hear anything yet ?

37 poounds shipped yesterday, should be deliered Saturday. We will see!

Not me nothing except for order confirmation.
shipping details
Carrier: {Not Found}
Tracking Number:

got mine yday.

no so much of an MP3 player, as a CD-R/RW player… what a gyp. (hope there arent any w00t gypsies that took offense to that… if there were would they have laptops in the back of their gypsy caravans? where would they obtain the necessary power supply? i wonder if their robes/ berkas get in the way wihile they type, or if all that costume jewerly klinks and klanks while they are placing w00t orders? if it does, i bet it drives them CRAZY!!! oh, wait, they’re gypsies, they’re already crazy…)

Got mine just fine, but when I finally got around to trying it out - it won’t play CDs! In fact when I get to the CD function, the whole think freezes up, none of the buttons on the console or the remote do anything - including the power button. Help me Woot!

Try reading this, it might help you get some help.

http://www.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx

[quote user=“Aldosdad”]Not me nothing except for order confirmation.
shipping details
Tracking Number:
[/quote]

just adding that I love this thing

[quote user=“Aldosdad”][quote user=“Aldosdad”]Not me nothing except for order confirmation.
shipping details
Tracking Number:
[/quote]

just adding that I love this thing[/quote]
Well said.

Another great RIPOFF! Got what ya paid for…SUCKERS!

Can we help you?

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/4371/banana3cj.gif Woot Rocks! http://img15.echo.cx/img15/4371/banana3cj.gif

Today’s item quantity: 50<br>Last Order time: 11:08:15 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: devicer<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.90s<br>Woot Wage: $64606.15 an hour.