RCA 200 watt 5.1 Channel Home Theater System w/5 DVD Changer

Interesting woot. Not a bad price…but no AM/FM? Not a great woot.

SecretPrices has it at $99

This sux…I have a polk system that would put this one to shame. Nite wooters and have fun!!!

perfect for the bedroom… SOLD!

Not bad for 70 bucks but not good enough for me maybe tomorrow

Pretty chintsy looking but at the very least you could rig it up as your computer speakers through its audio inputs. That would be phat, fer shizzle yo!

What happened to the wootcast? I stay up late just to listen to it.

I got all excited. Dude, I’ve been wanting speakers. No RCA in my house though. Thanksfor the tingly excitment though!

Looks like a good deal…I prefer Marantz.

Oh…and I just noticed…MP3 and MPEG4 compatibility. EVEN BETTER! Wootfrickintastic!

20 bucks cheaper than anywhere else, but its still an RCA. Passing on this one Nice WOOT! tho Gnite

This is a great sounding system a freind has one

hmmm bought so many woots… never wrote anything…

i think its a good deal…i would buy it for just the 5 dvd player…other thigs ok…

Works out pretty durn well for me, since my DVD player didn’t survive the move, and i have an old mono t.v. hooray for cheapie 5.1 that i’ll use about once a week to watch movies or whatever. not like i have cable or anything anyway.

$70 for a 5 disc DVD changer is perfect for the kids’ bedroom. I’m in for one.

Hey, the remote alone is worth $35. lol
http://www.remotes.com/store/rca/rtd205.html

Almost got this one for the bedroom. Would be perfect until I noticed the lack of AM/FM. What receiver doesn’t have AM/FM? Would still be nice for the 27" in the bedroom though. Polk Audio and Onkyo have the living room under control. Who knows, if she’s here in the morning, might scoop it up. 25 watts a piece should be plenty for letterman at night.

Why were we bouncing, “I Want One” Button, right out of the gate?

im in for 1… just need a simple system for a really good deal. plus the 5 disc dvd changer is a BIG PLUS!.. since my little daughter loves to watch her DVD’s, now i don’t have to take one out and put another in… i can have all 5 ready. :slight_smile:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/product_id=11139359/id_type=M/
Uh, oh. Found a bad review. Reviewer is less than articulate, but you can tell he’s very unhappy.