RCA 32” 720p LCD/DVD Combo HDTV

For $10 more than the Vizio woot+ deal, why not get 2 extra HDMI ports and a DVD player you’ll never use?

I’d be wary buying a refurb TV from woot, though, period. My mom bought a Vizio 720p a couple of woot offs ago, and it died 2 minutes after being turned on. Woot wouldn’t do anything to fix it, and the warranty company (not sure if it was Amergence or some other company) took the better part of 2 months to return it…

You were expecting Roombas, Leak Frogs and Sweaty balls?

It’s almost like an online retail giant bought them out in 2010.

missing the old woot. Change is not always good (as we’ve seen the last 4 years)

720p, I’ll pass.

Uh, AmaWoot - can you please offer something for sale that isn’t used (oops - I mean refurbished?) Is Woot now the outlet for all of the stuff that was returned to Amazon??

I think I’m about done here.

Random fun items, like trikes for adults?

I had a UPS guy balance a box holding a laptop I ordered on a second story railing while he fiddled with his clipboard. Eeek!

Anyway, if you’re after the latest cutting-edge technology… a site that specialized in closeouts and refurbished items miiiiight not be where you should be shopping.

Really, I think the TV market is tapped out today.

BOC!

^This

they are schweddy balls!

Nothing wrong with refurbs, they’re just new with a very small chance of an unnoticeable scratch.

DVD players and 720p TVs aren’t just “not cutting edge tech” they are straight up old.

Don’t worry there’s only 100% left.

Why is it still showing 100% left when obviously quite a few have been sold? (Looking at the stats.)

What’s weird is when you hover over the woot! tab at the top, it shows there is some missing, but the woot.com page itself still shows 100%.

What the heck, woot people?

Woot is now owned by amazon.com The original founder of woot! left the company recently after amazon changed the format of woot! website and started offering multiple deals on the same page.

they round to the nearest 100%

I think it’s mostly being bought by people who want a second TV for a guest room, kid’s room, kitchen, bathroom, sex dungeon, etc.

Why would you need a TV in your…

nevermind. Gypsies.

Not a bad TV, got one for my dad at the end of last year. Good quality picture for the size; sound is crap (like most TVs), but passable for a general TV.

Good for a playroom or a bedroom I imagine as well.