RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/06030fcf-96c2-40b5-baff-21d48052c8d7.jpg

**Item: **RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar)

[Search Google](RCA - Google Shopping 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/25/2013 - $39.99 (Woot-off) - 9 comment(s)

RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar
Price: $29.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](RCA - Google Shopping 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar)

Here are some reviews from walmart

Can anyone comment on/recommend this bar? Just looking to fill a small room with sound. I will pay for useful information with virtual cookies and cupcakes and kittens.

Bluetooth.com explains what Bluetooth 3.0 is all about

The Walmart reviews are pretty helpful and reasonably suggest that you get what you pay for in both senses–it’s an inexpensive bar for inexpensive TVs (smaller ones in smaller rooms) that has the bonus of being a BT speaker. For this price you could say it’s a BT speaker that can also hook up to your TV. Some people are apparently just using it for BT.

I’m considering it because I’m looking at small TVs for a small room but I feel silly buying this before I get the TV, and already have a portable BT speaker upstairs.

I was going to quote you get what you pay for exactly. You can’t expect a fantastic sounding unti for $30

Does anyone know how easily this bar could be mounted on the wall (not attached to a TV)?

Don’t know about easy but the wall mount is included:

Remote control and wall mount included

Usually there’s a template for drilling into your wall and mounting hardware.

I got this sound bar from WOOT for $10 more. I thought it was good for the price. The sound won’t fill a large or hardly a medium size room. It has a couple mounting brackets that can be attached to the back. The brackets have slots that fit over screw heads. I mounted my out in the garage for tunes while I work on my bike or whatever. It has a convenient remote.

They must be good! In for 2

If my kids don’t like I can use in the garage also! Great idea. They say it maybe medeocre but I’m on a budget. We have Twin boys 16 yrs. Ooops…NSA

Well, I was looking for a BT speaker and a sound bar for the TV (the internal speakers are too tinny) and this is both, so I’m in for one. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone got tracking number yet?

I don’t know if I would recommend it. It doesn’t get very loud at all. But for a very small room I suppose it would be ok.

I got mine that I ordered from Woot on Friday. My plan was to use it as a bluetooth speaker. But there is this hum that ruins all the quiet parts of songs when I play music from my iPhone 5 via bluetooth.

Works fine when connected by wired connections.

I don’t see anyone else having this problem, so I will contact Woot to see what they say.