RCA 40" Bluetooth Home Theater Sound Bar

Still no tracking-day 6

Sale said these would ship in 3-5 business days. Today is the 5th business day after the sale so they should go out today if not already. We could just be waiting on the tracking file to upload.

Thanks for your patience.

Still waiting on shipping info here. Have these gone out to anyone yet?

I ordered a Roku on the same day and Woot tells me they were shipped together. The Roku got delivered yesterday but the soundbar is nowhere to be found. Emailed support yesterday, still no response.

The shipping email does warn that items may ship separately. Looks like that’s the case here. The Roku is shipping directly from the vendor. I see two tracking numbers on your order so you should be getting another tracking email soon. Check those spam/junk folders.

Delivery is showing for 12/13.

Pretty much the same thing for you. Sale said it would ship in 3-5 business days. Looks like it was scanned in yesterday. Same 12/13 delivery date for you.

Check your spam/junk folders for the email if you don’t see it soon.

Any way I could get that tracking number? My account only shows one, and that was the one that was containing the Roku =/

No tracking yet. What’s up with this?

It appears this order might be slightly delayed. Normally shipping takes 3-5 business days.

According to Woot Staff, the products were picked up yesterday and will ship out soon. Please be on the look out for an update to your tracking soon.

Thank you for your continued patience while they tend to the issue.

nothing yet–contacted woot tech support==no response yet–no tracking info in my junk/spam folder either

They’ve shipped. I see a tracking number on your order so you should be getting an email sometime today.

You can also use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Got mine today 12/11. I am using it with my tablet. I set up the bluetooth connection and I am listening to Bob Marley right now. I love this thing. It has great sound in a 26 x 30 foot room with vaulted ceilings. It looks good as well. I love having a remote too.

Works great! I’m not sure if it’s better than the high end ones, but for the price, the bluetooth and sound quality makes it well worth it! Awesome purchase!

I got mine and set it up quickly. It sounds WAY better than my TV speakers. It also connected to my smartphone effortlessly. I like the extra connections, although I haven’t used them yet. I want to mount it, but I’m waiting until I buy my new TV/entertainment console.