RCA DVD Recorder and Hi-Fi VCR Combo

VHS still exists?!?!? o.O

RCA…R efurbished
C rap
A gain

amazon has 1 user review…“not a good product” 1 star

RCA stand for REALLY CRAPPY APPLIANCE jk

Does this beat the Insignia One that Best Buy was offering for $70 earlier this week? (originally $200)

Not-so-great reviews here

Not a bad price. Only problem is that it is an RCA and a refurb :stuck_out_tongue: no thanks

Records DVDs…I may need one of these since I havent networked my TV/entertainment set to my computer. Or should I just let TiVo meet my HP?

As far as the TV tuner, I guess I could use a monitor as a TV if standard reception without cable wasn’t so bad in my neighborhood.

4 heads, according to 3 google sites.

what’s the deal with the size?
it can’t really be this big- 19.75" x 6" x 12.75" like all the places i’ve found it at (newegg.com , chiefvalue.com and woot) it looks like the size of the shipping box. I find it very hard to believe that it is 6" tall. If any one has one/ knows one/ has taken one out to dinner- could you post a clue as to the real size?

ps. the size matters… if you are putting it into a rack

ive been trying to get my dad one of these but with the lack of a harddrive no good for me! even if it had only a 20 g hardrive id buy this in an instant!

So, is there an annual Grammwoot or Wootadamy Awards? A Woosker for the best copy written in the last year? Honestly, this hype is the best reading on the web, but the products are…well…mostly better with Woot Wine.

I want to vote!

Great! just in time for Blue-Ray and HD DVD. Thanks WOOT! I think i’ll take three and send them back in time 5 years.

I just bought a 6-head dual recorder combo for 199.xx at walmart

Remote?

Hmmm… No DVD-RAM support. Pass.

To all you great experts :slight_smile:

I WANT a product such as this (that can copy VHS to DVD easily and uncomplicated) but I don’t want THAT RCA one.

Is there another one that you recommend? Or do they all stink?

Here are some product reviews for this thing - I was thinking, HEY, something to add to that decent Aspire sound system I just got, but the public ain’t best pleased with it…

Bizrate link

Cnet link

Amazon review link

http://www.shopping.com/xPR-RCA_DRC8310N

SVHS on the tape deck would make this almost interesting. Bring back the Obsolete Technology podcast from earlier this week. Pass.

Nite all…

hey… can i use this with my beta max ???