RCA HPNC050 Noise Canceling Headphones

Same way they can suspend people for posting pics of stormtroopers…go figure.

Ya, I saw that before. I had it blown up in PSP but I still cant tell what it is. It’s definitely not supposed to be there.

do air planes still have the radios or what not you use an airline adapter for?

When you put them on, a small needle shoots out of each ear-piece putting a hole in your eardrums… VOILÁ Noise is now cancelled!

At what? The bottom of the guy’s tie? Yeah, I wondered about that, and took a magnifying glass to it, and it’s just the bottom of his tie.

BTW, I did my part and got one. Wifey just moved into a new and noisier lab, we’ll see if this helps cut out the noisy air handlers.

Yes. The one you posted last night was nice.

boy or girl?

WHOA WHOA transvestite!

post-op or pre-op?

WHOA!!!

do not want

if you’re a girl - and hot - YES

Second second

ok that’s it for me, took off one day from work, can’t afford to make it two. I just hope that woot keeps up all this crap and I get to see the end of it tonight…
later all and ummmm good luck!!!

I see that Woot Off is still going, I was hoping that it ended after my short nap, as I have already spent $3,477.83 and I am running out of money guys, so please stop before I spend all of my wine woot money also.

all morning ive been packing and moving stuff out my house, and im back on the computer, and the woot off is still going strong. wooowww.

It’s an arm.

Look what I spotted when I went out for lunch:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/2369419538_56f138ed52_m.jpg

I guess everyone is getting into the act!

Good GOD No. I threw up last Woot-Off and don’t need it again.

At least it’s not a refurb.

So when you are wearing these you really can hear almost no noise? That’s crazy talk. hah

frankly, I am dissapointed that yacht.woot.com. is not real…