RCA HPNC050 Noise Canceling Headphones

You should buy 3 and try for yourself!

I picked up a pair. I like cheap toys.

we’ve got some bouncing!

“Not recommended for canceling Roomba sounds…”

i see bounce

The “R.C.A.” printed on the side is ample warning… thank you.

bouncy, bouncy

boobies?

actually, i don’t know myself lulz.

it’s just that time of the month
you know, a wootoff?

Does the description really say “cassette player”??
Hmm…maybe they are from the 80"s??

These girls have no thumbs! MONSTERS!

Don’t do that so close to a sellout - pay no atention - buy 3…

Plz k thx

True true. :slight_smile:

Shhh, don’t say that!

Is there still a world outside of woot? I think my fingers have melded into the keyboard; I couldn’t leave even if the wootoff ended right now.

I didn’t have a specific question this time. I was responding to the fact that someone asked a question, and rather than giving them an answer, someone else told them to look at the Wikipedia article…which did/does not contain the answer to their question.

Can any headset truly be completely noise canceling? And isn’t reducing canceling - just limited canceling? The description doesn’t lie - they tell you it won’t cancel very loud noises. But for everyday noise, say the sound of the air conditioner running or any number of low level noise, it should do the trick. I for one am not looking for total noise canceling. Nor am I looking for a big bulky expensive headset that gives me more sound range or more sound canceling than what these middle-aged ears can appreciate. For $7.77 I’m not expecting top of the line. For top of the line, yes, it would be crap, but for inexpensive headsets, not a bad deal.

heys guys :smiley: check’eth my cool headsphones’