RCA HPNC250 Noise Canceling Headphones

Can’t go wrong for 5 bucks… even if it is RCA.

For $5 new… might as well. In for 3. :open_mouth:

Note: Pricing info has been reposted here for future reference, because it is generally no longer available elsewhere once we’ve moved onto the next Woot.

RCA HPNC250 Noise Canceling Headphones
$4.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 RCA HPNC250 Noise Canceling Headphones

ahahaha “noise cancellation” for under 50?? no wayyyyyyy

no thanks woot!

Great price for noise canceling headphones, but does anyone know how well they work? Also, how is the sound quality? I have a pair of RCA wireless headphones, and the quality is poor.

Be honest; you were tempted by the price and you know it!

Head phones with a wire that need a battery ? Whoa.

I got these for Christmas… they work decently, but don’t expect them to cancel out actual noise. These are meant to block out white noise such as fans, air conditioners, etc… but for $5, they are definitely worth it!

Mixed reviews - and a lot of them - http://www.google.com/search?q=RCA+HPNC250+review&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

I’d guess they’re a better as a headphone than for noise canceling - 15 bucks new on Amazon now.

But, for 5 bucks they’ll make a great gift.

Plus, all the audio snobs will come out of the woodwork and trash these . . .

I’m in for three - will be great for the car / SUV with my son and wife.

Most of the time reliable headphones cant be bought under 15 dollars. The normal price of these is 15 dollars. Looks like we have a winner of a product here.

From Wal-Mart:

My comp is loud… if it blocks that out, I will forgive it’s shortcoming, being an RCA product and all…

Exactly. For the price, why not? I have a set of BOSE that I paid $200 that are 4 years old. I love the headphones, but that was stupid of me at the time. This is a great price and if you need some headphones, go for it.

I have a pair just like these. Not terrible, and for 5 bones, definately snatchable. Although if you’re like me and sleep with a pair of headphones on, not the ideal choice as the ear cups are gigantic compared to other sleepin’ type 'phones. Suggest a pair of Sony MDR-G42’s if you need some non-intrusive, lower chance of nocturnal strangulation headphones.

Well, nice price, and RCA is ok, but never again any products shipped “SmartPost”!!!

Give us an alternate ship method woot!!!

ehh, cheaper than any other prices but not by much:
http://www.google.com/products?q=RCA+HPNC250&oe=utf-8&scoring=p

I bought the neck phones, if these work as well as those, I will be a happy camper.

Thanks woot. in for 3

Froogle

I bought a pair similar to these a couple weeks back on here for fifteen bucks. They are actually pretty good. I was wasn’t expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely pick this up; at $5 plus shipping you can’t go wrong.

I own a pair of these. I bought 3 more pair just now. I ride a bus with loud kids as a coach and these work very well. I hate ear buds sticking in my ears, and now at just under $7/pair, I’m not worried if I lose a pair. I like em. I’m not an audio snob tho either. gramma use to say don’t stick anything bigger then your elbow into your ear, or something like that. yeah, they’re RCA or whatever…but I believe worth it. Also, you don’t need to use the battery for them to work.