RCA Jet 1GB Sport Media Player with FM Tuner

wondering about the frequency response range of the headphones?

Pretty good deal. I got friends who are sick of battery/heat issues with their iPods. This could be a nice inexpensive but versatile gift.

How dose the BNI calculator work?

Hmmmm… “with FM Tuner” sounds like something that doesn’t matter. But I suppose some people listen to FM radio and want to spend 11 dollars rather than 1 dollar for a FM radio tuner.

I guess the 1GB of music makes up for that.

Seems like something only good for working out, because you don’t care if you break it.

like a gasp CALCULATOR!

Gender, age, height, weight = BMI.

You enter the fields, lol.

Yes, it charges through the USB connection. The user manual is available on the website with the hokey commercial that got me sold on it and in 4 1.

why?

See my link above for the manual. Page 27 discusses the BMI.

wondering if i should invest in a better pair of buds, or if these are clear enough/have better bass response.

**Amazon’s normally goes for $79 so this seems like a REALLy good deal!

Good for people who like to go to games…can listen to the game AND record it…download onto your computer later on…

Apparently it’s also water resistant, coolio!**

Extreme danger!!! DO NOT BUY!!! THIS WILL NOT PLAY OGG VORBIS. It wouldn’t even be worth it for the $5 shipping!

My first woot was a 256MB RCA Lyra, which my wife promptly took posession of.

I’ve since tried to replace it with two Sansas, neither of which have survived more than three AA batteries. I think that Lyra is now in the middle of it’s third 15-battery multi-pack.

How would you recharge this? It doesn’t show that it comes with anything to do that in the box.

What 1 dollar FM radio are you talking about?

lol? I have never even heard of this till now.

I corrected your statement above.

bass response from buds included with a $7.99 mp3 player? just admit that you’re bored. like me…

1Gb flash that I don’t care if I break. Good for the gym, and sports. I’m in for two. But DEAR GOD I don’t need something else to tell me I’m fat. The first time it does that, I’ll crush it myself!!!

i just bought one since it has the word sport in the name… and i was a good one (good sport), plus i like media, often think of myself as a newscaster anchor type or even just a ‘play a’ in the 1GB tech world…

planning on mowing the yard with this one since my two girls have horrible RAP and pop music on the nanos i got them here on woot a while back

they get 80 dollars hardware, and this sport gets the 8 dollar one… so typical

CNet’s review

One person said its a piece of c r a p, and that’s good enough for me.

No go on this.