RCA Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones - 2 Pack

these were on sellout a couple of months ago for $.50 each plus shipping

DONT BUY THIS, their trying to pull a fast one on you

damn economics…

These wouldn’t look dorky if I was wearing them, but if you wore them on the other hand … very much so.

I teach 1st grade. I have tried these out on fourth grade students, but never my first grade students. I don’t believe these are too heavy, but I can’t say in respect to Kindergarten. I can say that the fourth grader seemed to enjoy these.

I got these last go around. They are not amazing quality or anything but they work better than I would expect $2 headphones to work. If you are in need of cheap headphones they are a great buy. I like them for travel; I don’t have to worry about my good ones getting stolen or broken.

I personally wouldn’t recommend jogging with them. They would get uncomfortable against your ears as you ran. Mine simply do not fit well enough for running or exercise with lots of movement.

Also as a final thought if you have kids they are actually great each can have a set of cheap headphones and you can change the color inserts on the side. With a little glue they are permanently that color and no fighting over who each one belongs or mix-ups like that.

I grabbed three. (6)
what the hell, I can always donate them to the local grade school, they are always needing headphones for their computers, etc.

I bought these from Woot back in December and they’re much sturdier and higher quality than they look. IMHO, it’s worth a few bucks to have some extra headphones around, just in case you ever need them…

these are good for power walking.

Cheap, light, okay sound and comfort. Good for jogging, kids, and any other use in which they’re likely to get thrashed. Practically disposable.

I’m not buying any because I still have two or three extra from the last time I bought some of these.

I bought these last time offered…I paid 4.99 for a pair :frowning:
I like them, sound good, fit good and this is a good price.

I got these from sellout a while ago:
sellout link

They aren’t bad as a backup pair, especially for the price. The sound is good for the price, better than some other cheap headphones that I have used. The headband part is pretty wide, it sticks out about an inch from the back of my head. I suppose that could be useful if you have alot of hair (or a big head).

got 3 of these for .50 each when sellout had them. whats up with upping the price? BTW they use them everyday. they work good for what they are.

Exactly.
I bought 3 at 49¢, not that great.

These are normally $5 apiece at Family Dollar, or at least they are in the Midwest. Decent sound quality for light use, they fit kind of annoyingly on the back-of-head part but nothing major.

I used mine for audiobooks because A) I was at work and didn’t want crazy noise-canceling headphones that let my bosses sneak up on me and B) I didn’t go deaf every time there was a sharp S sound or a popping P blowing my eardrums.

Get 3 pair for $11 and call it a lifetime of “guess I’ll just grab these” backup headphones.

In for 6. I have 8 siblings. These don’t last long.

These were .49 on sellout.woot.com not too long ago. They work pretty good. Not like a real expensive set but pretty good.

I got these last time because I am forever breaking headphones (what can I say, its a gift). I have found these the quality to be ok, they are reasonably comfortable and inexpensive enough that I dont get upset when the inevitable happens.

I bought a 3-pack (= 6) awhile back and have been pretty happy with them. They are okay and for the price they are nice to deposit anywhere you might want to have a spare set of headphones (e.g., one in the car, one in the kitchen). I like them for walking the dog or activities where you might want to slip them off to talk to someone and then slip them back on–easier to deal with than ear buds or clip-ons. They do get uncomfortable after awhile.

Well, what can I say. A Postage stamp is 42 cents effective today to send a piece of paper with ink that’s worth about 2 cents per page. So in reality, you are getting a GREAT DEAL from Woot if you compare them to the Post Office…

Hmm, where to start?
If you find any headphones at any price that reproduces 20 hz (real 20 hz not harmonics) you will need a real muscular neck due to the 10" drivers in the phones.

Nanny 911???