RCA Lightweight Behind the Neck Headphones

bought 6 on a 2-fer tuesday for christmas presents. Gave them all away and found them to be pretty good. I like the cord, which is like an old time cord, nylon or something. It does not get tangled like the thin rubber cords. Seem comfortable enough but I have not spent more than a few minutes with them on. Bought 3.

[QUOTE=janoc7, post:11, topic:131213]
Question: if I buy 3, do I play 3x the shipping?

better not be joking, but the answer is no, if you buy only 1, 2 or 3 shipping will always be $5

Good brand and why not three. Good job woot.

They are not uncomfortable for my girlfriend and me! Better deal than before, that’s for sure.

I have these. Got them at Wal-Mart some time ago. They’re decent, and worth the price for three.

I would venture to say that most wooters have glasses (or corrective lenese of some sort). What nerds dont, right?

Thank you all 5 or so of you for answering my shipping question!

[QUOTE=BiGGolo]

But if you get four the shipping becomes $7.

Shipping stays the say so …
1 pair .49 +$5.00 shipping
or
2 pair .98 + 5.00 Shipping = $5.98
or
3 pair 1.47 + 5.oo Shipping = $6.47

Plus TAX if you live here in Texas

man… they sure do know how to keep us buying…

I bought 3 =D One for me when I’m running and the other two to sell to friends for at least $5 each. profit!! lol

haha no glasses/corrective lenses for me!

I bought four of these headphones last year as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. The grandkiddies (and me) are loving them. Great sound and pretty comfortable.
I’d buy more, but everybody in the family is set.
Recommended !!!

And if you live in Texas 3 pair = 7.00 - of course I get my smartpost faster than the rest of you…hmmmm maybe not such a bad deal

In for 3, haven’t wooted in a while so it was time =D Roomate has these and loves them. Figure I live with 4 guys one of them is bound to want one, so it’s a good cheap gift :wink:

oh man yes. in for 3. how could i not??

in 4 3

In for 3! Why not?

For 2 bucks a pop, I’m in for 3…how bad can they be.

They were hitting. Why isn’t anyone discussing the Faulkner? I feel like one of you must be a faulkner scholar–didn’t they misapply the whole, “She smelled like trees” thing? Isn’t that some kind of reference to sex? Why isn’t Benji/Maury crying? I don’t think that Uncle Maury really appeared that much in the Benji section, although I understand why woot was wary of using Dilsey.