RCA Lyra 1.5GB MP3 Player

Wecome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 01:11:18 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: anddreus<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.60s<br>Woot Wage: $49085.45 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 01:11:19 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: ericwoo<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.63s<br>Woot Wage: $48838.79 an hour.

I give up!! Woot you win… I am resigned to not being able to get anything… Glad someone is…

Oh well… I wanted these for my kids… cheap way to get them their mp3 players… :frowning:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Gread Deals, coupon codes and freebies

Wow, these could’ve been worthwhile depending on how much they cost. . . anyone buy it? What was the price?

1st

Whiner’s List

anddreus - 1
mac daddy - 1
Total -

Got my Cali today, black stick. Less memory but $60 cheaper. Plus this one has some bad reviews. If you are going to go cheap, you might as well get a $30 refurb with an FM tuner than drop $95 on a bad player made by RCA.

Wow, I almost didn’t get it. :shock:
Should have bought 3 :cry:
Very cheap price for a New MP3 player :stuck_out_tongue:

how much
was it?

the price was $89.99; check the rss feed on the main page and scroll down for the previous items

RCA Lyra 1.5GB MP3 Player
Lyra, Liger… whatever
$89.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Stay in beat with your favorite tunes wherever you go with the RCA Lyra micro jukebox. This compact MP3 player packs 1.5GB of built-in memory so you can listen to your favorite MP3 or WMA files for hours. A USB 2.0 interface makes for fast and easy downloads.

Features:
• Condition: New, retail
• 1.5GB built-in memory (1500MB)
• MP3/WMA playback
• High speed USB 2.0 interface
• Blue backlit multi-line LCD
• Built-in Lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery
• Supports multiple operating systems
Accessories:
• Stereo headphones
• USB cable
• AC adapter
• RCA Lyra software CD

mystery image

i actually was able to get one of these :slight_smile:

I missed out on this one, but got the Cali from last week (delivered yesterday) and it works great without downloading from the disk. My laptop sees both devices (the onboard and the 1gb SD I inserted). This was my first and so far only Woot and I am more than pleased.

And now I know what a “woot-off” is…interesting concept designed to keep us all up all night…I guess this is what we all get for messin’ with Texas…

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this thing is absolute crap. I had one and liked it so much in the first three months that I advised a friend to get it. Well, he did. One month later his died of a bad hard-drive (or micro-drive, whatever). Still under warranty, so he sent it back in. While his was in the shop, mine died. Also still under warranty. Sent mine back in. Well, it took them about 6 months to get back with me. They had discontinued this model so they replaced mine with a 20 gb jukebox.

Not that I’m complaining about the jukebox, but I bought this thing to run with. Can’t do that with a jukebox. Also, RCA discontinued this line becuase of all the problems they were having with it. So, I assume woot’s helping them offload bad stock of a discontinued product.

Forget this, go with the Rio Cali!!!

[size=18:44a73c0d87]Thanks mac daddy1!!! :smiley: [/size:44a73c0d87]

-billflu.com

Today’s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 01:11:18 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: anddreus<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.60s<br>Woot Wage: $49085.45 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 30<br>Last Order time: 01:11:19 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: ericwoo<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.63s<br>Woot Wage: $48838.79 an hour.

I give up!! Woot you win… I am resigned to not being able to get anything… Glad someone is…

Oh well… I wanted these for my kids… cheap way to get them their mp3 players… :frowning:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Gread Deals, coupon codes and freebies

Wow, these could’ve been worthwhile depending on how much they cost. . . anyone buy it? What was the price?