RCA RP2462 Black Personal CD Player

Wecome to the Woot-off item #45 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

and we continue!

first page first time ever

first?

yay…:stuck_out_tongue:

okay does anyone actually buy cd players still???

heyyyyyyyy

woo

I so told you guys in the dino thread, I knew it wasn’t over :!: :smiley:

same price as the hat!

never say it is over… we can outlast woot!

YEEEEEESSSSS ITS NOT OVER! AND THIS IS QUITE THE GOOD DEAL, MY FRIENDS!

Woot!!

While you’re waiting for the next woot item, join the chat!

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/
/join #woot
/nick your_community_name

sorry don’t need one…just recently got a creative Zen Touch mp3 player

RCA RP2462 Black Personal CD Player
State of the art Compact Disc technology virtually eliminates the need for 8-tracks and cassette tapes
$9.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
This RCA Personal CD Player will keep you jamming in style while you are jogging! You won’t miss a beat with the 180-Second espXtreme Skip Protection. This feature retains up to 180 seconds of CD music in memory providing shock resistant uninterrupted music playback, even in extreme conditions. Quickly access major controls (play, stop, fast forward and volume control) while the player is in a bag or pocket with the in-line remote control. With extended battery life, your tunes will outlast you! Enjoy up to 24 hours of uninterrupted CD music with 2 “AA” alkaline batteries. The color-coordinated e.clipz clip-on headphones provide a great fit and a louder, more bass filled sound. Set your exercise routine to music with this RCA Personal CD Player!

Features:

* Condition: New, Retail
* Color Coordinated e.clipz Clip-on Headphones
* 180-Second esp-Xtreme Skip Protection
* In-Line Remote Control
* Digital Volume Control
* CD-R/CD-RW Compatibility
* Car Kit

It sure looks like RCA and WOOT have joined forces for the purposes of the woot-off

was the other one just like this the same price?

Isnt this like the same woot as a few woots ago, just $5 cheaper? an awesome deal.

BUT TIME FOR THE BOC, WOOT

it’ll never end…yay!