RCA RP2467 Silver Personal CD Player

Wecome to the Woot-off item #40 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

oh boy! a cd player! :smiley:

I win.

Almost 1st…Just bought one at Wally World last week. Darn… :frowning:

1st page!!! ANother CD player though? :frowning:

New item? Rock.

While you’re waiting for the next woot item, join the chat!

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/
/join #woot
/nick your_community_name

LET THE WOOT OFF CONTINUE!!! MUAHAHAAHAHH!!

Bitchin… more reasons to lose sleep and spend money - teh win!

This should be gone quick.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 40<br>Last Order time: 02:10:39 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: crochetgal<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.98s<br>Woot Wage: $7736.77 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 40<br>Last Order time: 02:10:39 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: analogking<br>Order Pace: 0m 6.98s<br>Woot Wage: $7736.77 an hour.

A cd player? They are selling everything this woot off… when do they expect us to sleep!!! :wink:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com . Great deals, coupon codes and freebies

RCA RP2467 Silver Personal CD Player
State of the art Compact Disc technology virtually eliminates the need for 8-tracks and cassette tapes
$14.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

This RCA Personal CD Player will keep you jamming in style while you are jogging! You won’t miss a beat with the 180-Second espXtreme Skip Protection. This feature retains up to 180 seconds of CD music in memory providing shock resistant uninterrupted music playback, even in extreme conditions. Quickly access major controls (play, stop, fast forward and volume control) while the player is in a bag or pocket with the in-line remote control. With extended battery life, your tunes will outlast you! Enjoy up to 24 hours of uninterrupted CD music with 2 “AA” alkaline batteries. The color-coordinated e.clipz clip-on headphones provide a great fit and a louder, more bass filled sound. Set your exercise routine to music with this RCA Personal CD Player!

Features:
Condition: New, Retail>
Color Coordinated e.clipz Clip-on Headphones
180-Second esp-Xtreme Skip Protection
In-Line Remote Control
Digital Volume Control
CD-R/CD-RW Compatibility
Car Kit

Good job. I like my Rio though.

[size=18:338455016a]Thanks peteromans11!!! :smiley: [/size:338455016a]

-billflu.com

Got mine today, but I don’t see the car kit. Isn’t it supposed to be inlucded?

can i get this product…

pls let me know …how i can get to this product.

Thanks
Dhinu

[quote user=“dhinu”]can i get this product…

pls let me know …how i can get to this product.

Thanks
Dhinu[/quote]
READ the FAQ: http://www.woot.com/wootinfo.aspx#q4 Unless someone in the forum is selling an extra, or woot offers it again (a possibility), you’ll have to buy it elsewhere

oh boy! a cd player! :smiley:

I win.

Almost 1st…Just bought one at Wally World last week. Darn… :frowning: